Porsche Taxi Meter In Bangkok

WinnieTheKhwai

the campaign isnt over yet...... there's more to come, i suspect in the course of today.

the car was stickered because its easier to put on and take off than repainting it.

of course it was, i just said it was interesting to see how it was done

the campaign isnt over yet...... there's more to come, i suspect in the course of today.

the car was stickered because its easier to put on and take off than repainting it.

it's actually really common, if you ever see cars (especially expensive ones) with crazy colors they are usually stickered. its a trend apparently. i dont understand why they sticker it though because it costs the same and you still "should" change the registration for the car....

it's actually really common, if you ever see cars (especially expensive ones) with crazy colors they are usually stickered. its a trend apparently. i dont understand why they sticker it though because it costs the same and you still "should" change the registration for the car....

It's called "car wrapping", it can be removed at anytime and you still have the original paint job undamaged, unless you've had a wreck????

JH

so apparently today there is a ferrari taxi cruising around

Is that right, or are you joking?

pictures are circulating. i'm sure there will be some videos soon. i'm guessing it's gonna escalate up to lamborghini. interesting way to promote a phone...

pictures are circulating. i'm sure there will be some videos soon. i'm guessing it's gonna escalate up to lamborghini. interesting way to promote a phone...

Wow -- just found this.

post-44443-0-43560400-1310214157_thumb.j

that is the beauty of the whole campaign, any luxury car will do.perhaps a continental gt next.

that is the beauty of the whole campaign, any luxury car will do.perhaps a continental gt next.

Or a mini. That would be superb. Rich Thais love their little Minis.