Search For #1 Transvestite In Thailand

britmaveric

The search begins for the number one transvestite in Thailand at the Alcazar Theatre.

19_01_2_4.jpg

19_01_2_3.jpg

We were down at the Alcazar Theatre on Tuesday Night for the first heats of the Miss APSA 2005 competition, also known as the Alcazar Purple Star Award 2005. We went to see the first batch of contestants put through their paces. On this night 30 transsexuals were picked from the original group of 50. A special Personality award was presented to number 18 Khun Yolada aged 24 who advances to the finals which take place on 5th November.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 19th October 2005

Edited by britmaveric

Well, i'm right.

If they're post-op, then its no different to seeing a beauty contest for biological women.

If they're pre-op and one can make out the jutting outline of testicles and penile heft behind the lycra bikini bottoms, ....then you know, .....one can sit there giggling and smirking like a schoolboy.

• 2 weeks later...

Miss International Queen 2005 concludes at the Tiffany Theatre.

We now report on the final day of competition at the Miss International Queen 2005 competition held at the Tiffany Theatre in North Pattaya. The final event was shown on the National Thai TV station ITV and was a truly spectacular event featuring 18 of the best transvestites from 10 countries including the USA, Thailand, The Philippines and Korea. After some intense competition and some deliberation from the judges, the winner of the Miss International Queen competition for 2005 was announced. Miss Mini Marx from the USA received 8,000 US Dollars, the winners sash and a trophy and will spend the next year representing transvestites from around the world. In second place was Miss Yuri from Korea and in 3rd place was the finalist from Thailand, Khun Titandree.

31_10_2_3.jpg

-Pattaya City News

Monday 31st October 2005

There where 6 outside Tonys last night.

post-2109-1130848232_thumb.jpg

I must admit the one in black on the left wasn't half bad :o well at least compared to the winner of Miss International Queen..the winner there should have been the half American half Thai girl she was fluent in both Thai and English and much better looking than Mini Mart :D

Miss International Queen 2005 concludes at the Tiffany Theatre.

We now report on the final day of competition at the Miss International Queen 2005 competition held at the Tiffany Theatre in North Pattaya. The final event was shown on the National Thai TV station ITV and was a truly spectacular event featuring 18 of the best transvestites from 10 countries including the USA, Thailand, The Philippines and Korea. After some intense competition and some deliberation from the judges, the winner of the Miss International Queen competition for 2005 was announced. Miss Mini Marx from the USA received 8,000 US Dollars, the winners sash and a trophy and will spend the next year representing transvestites from around the world. In second place was Miss Yuri from Korea and in 3rd place was the finalist from Thailand, Khun Titandree.

31_10_2_3.jpg

-Pattaya City News

Monday 31st October 2005

A U.S. winner...and the Americans (backed by the U.S. government) have just opened a shop in Pattaya catering for transexuals...any connection...I wonder :o

There where 6 outside Tonys last night.

post-2109-1130848232_thumb.jpg

I must admit the one in black on the left wasn't half bad  :o  well at least compared to the winner  of Miss International Queen..the winner there should have been the  half American half Thai girl  she was fluent in both Thai and English and much better looking than Mini Mart  :D

um.....err.......John.....I'm starting to worry about you! :D

Please, dont let me get too drunk! :D:D

Please, dont let me get too drunk! :D  :D

Don't think there's any force on earth that will stop you getting too drunk :D

Dont worry Howler, I'm ok.....really, trust me :D:o

But come on you gotta admit the the one in black outside Tony's is better looking than the winner of Miss International Queen. No ???

Please, dont let me get too drunk! :D  :D

Don't think there's any force on earth that will stop you getting too drunk :D

Dont worry Howler, I'm ok.....really, trust me :burp::o

But come on you gotta admit the the one in black outside Tony's is better looking than the winner of Miss International Queen. No ???

Agreed, definately better looking, but we've all seen better looking ones just strolling down walking street.... now you've got me doing it!!! :D

I know your OK John, I've met your missus, just having a little fun :D

As far as drinking...you havent seen anything yet! And I'm taking you with me this time

:D:D