Awol

strawberry

Hi all

noticed a post some time ago telling of people members not posting in. Thats me at least one of us. So I have been buildind and moving into our new house. As yet no telephone line and I'm here in a very noisy internet cafe'making contact with old friends. The old telephone line was run by TT&T and the new line is TOT. The Tot folks came few weeks back and I'd hoped they were going to connect up pretty fast but no luck as yet. While they were checking things out they told me I wouldn't be able to use the internet as the wiring system was not up to it and was likely to catch fire. I'm not sure if they mean I won't be able to use broadband or if I can continue to use the system that I used beforein my old house which is only couple of klicks up the road but on the other side of the khlong, which I suspect must be boundary line. In the old system I kept getting cut of.

I sure do miss the internet as UBC seems to be getting worse and I now find myself getting back into reading books.

Since having spent over a million baht on this house I'm not into moving to another district.

I've had a lot of pleasure out of thaivisa and it will be a pity if all I'm going to get is a once a week visit when I come to the internet cafe'

How about a homing pidgeon service.

Regards Joe