Homikitch Cm

scorecard

I'm thinking of using this kitchen company. Any CM members have any recent experiences to share about their service, quality, reliability, etc.

On the other hand, any comments on recent experiences with any of the kitchen companies in CM much appreciated.

Thanks.

I have not experience with Homikitch or other kitchen company because I think the cost will be over my budget, so I just go around to look the model and the price in Homepro( there you can also buy the complete kitchen or just some part and let them install), Noppadol Panit or via internet but the cost still high for me. I choosed a cheaper way for me by drawing a model, see how many space do you need/want to build a kitchen, size of kitchen top/ cupboard/space for oven, sink, gas hop, gas tank, space for prepare the food,.... buy materials (such as: wood, top, sink, cement, tap,...) and ask somebody to do it , I buy first sink, hood, oven, gas hop for be sure that my worker will make the right size for those things and I see the cost is much more cheaper and I have want I need for the kitchen.

I have had very good experiences working with Homikitch over the last couple of years. I have had them make a whole kitchen for me, closets, bookshelves and other cabinetry. What I like in particular is that I have been able to bring them my own very specific and detailed (though amateur) designs and have them come up with proper designs, which have then gone through four or five or more developments based on our discussions, and then been perfectly executed.

• Like 1

What kind of kitchen are you looking for OP ?

More info in more info out

:jap:

Thanks; modern style, bench tops on three sides, about 3.0 - 3.5 metres each side. Black marble tops. Cupboards underneath, something strong but not the most expensive type. two sides will have no overhead cupboards, third side does, hopefully sliding doors. Normal additions like cooktop, exhaust hood, double sink. Plain white tiles on upper exposed walls, Floor is already tiled, ceiling and lights all fitted. Drains, water supply 3 phase wiring and lots of powerpoints already in place.

One concern is white ants, had a previous bad experience in another house, the contractor insisted it was teak wood and properly treated, the little devils consumed about 800,000 worth of cupboards in no time at all.

About a year ago we have made a kitchen at Homikitch and we had a very positive expiriance workin with them .They arrived to mount the kitchen on schedual in 1 day they have finshed the mounting and left a good quality clean kitchen.the price was resonable too .

Thank you to all for sharing, much appreciated.

My experience with a kitchen from them everything excellent

One thing though I had a granite worktop fitted and found it much cheaper to order that myself frpm another supplier

One thing though I had a granite worktop fitted and found it much cheaper to order that myself frpm another supplier

Thanks for the tip on the garanite, hadn't though of that.

By the way, I'm guessing that you compared prices across Homikitch and the others, how did Homitkitch compare?

Also, did you buy the appliances separately or did you get a good price on these from Homikitch? I must be honest I've noticed some bargains on cooktops etc., ovens etc., but I've avoided the temptation until I can get some comments on a 'package' price.

Thanks again for all the sharing, much appreciated.

Edited by scorecard

I did compare prices and ended up with a choice of Homikitch or Home Pro, both near but I chose Homikitch because everything seemed more professional

I bought the appliances from them as well thay gave me a discount and the prices were again comparable

If I had looked around I think I could have found comparable appliances on special offer but I wanted to select from the Teka catalogue

Cheers

By the way, I'm guessing that you compared prices across Homikitch and the others, how did Homitkitch compare?

Also, did you buy the appliances separately or did you get a good price on these from Homikitch? I must be honest I've noticed some bargains on cooktops etc., ovens etc., but I've avoided the temptation until I can get some comments on a 'package' price.

I did compare prices and ended up with a choice of Homikitch or Home Pro, both near but I chose Homikitch because everything seemed more professional

I bought the appliances from them as well thay gave me a discount and the prices were again comparable

If I had looked around I think I could have found comparable appliances on special offer but I wanted to select from the Teka catalogue

Cheers

Again, thanks for sharing.