My Thai Gf Is Going To Marry Soon But I Am Not The Bridegroom

AngelofDeath

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young attractive Thai women have a list:

1: Childhood sweatheat (aka brother)

2: Guy on facebook. German. rich. Married.

3: Tom. Active lesbian. University relationship.

4. Thai guy that works in the motrobike repair shop.

5. Virgin facebook cyber stalker.

It's just a matter of finding out where you are on that list.

haha, true, and add, socially awkward, super pale skin, super shy and nerdy

Young attractive Thai women have a list:

1: Childhood sweatheat (aka brother)

2: Guy on facebook. German. rich. Married.

3: Tom. Active lesbian. University relationship.

4. Thai guy that works in the motrobike repair shop.

5. Virgin facebook cyber stalker.

It's just a matter of finding out where you are on that list.

i think the average woman has a longer list than that ,a young attractive woman will often have

a list in the double or triple fiqures

i know one ex gik who is probably a 6-7/10 on looks and she gets over 200 mails a day from a dating site

with guys sending her their profiles for "consideration " and emails of their intentions etc :D

its astronomical the amount of options a attractive young asian woman has to choose from when it comes to men

and offers /propositions

Does it not seem hypocritical these girls are all ardent Buddhits yet go around pulling stunts like this? Don't any of these girls believe in karma? Makes me seriously question ever getting seriously involved with one. I've already been burned but nothing like this. I'm sure there are plenty of nice genuine girls out there but id love to know the ratio between them and the schemers.

Does it not seem hypocritical these girls are all ardent Buddhits yet go around pulling stunts like this? Don't any of these girls believe in karma? Makes me seriously question ever getting seriously involved with one. I've already been burned but nothing like this. I'm sure there are plenty of nice genuine girls out there but id love to know the ratio between them and the schemers.

How about the number of us simply playing the game?

This whole thread and its ilk make me laugh.

How about the number of us simply playing the game?

This whole thread and its ilk make me laugh.

Quite true. I think that farangs have long been part of the problem. I am not directing my comment at anyone in general but I lot of male farangs come to Thailand for thier week of wine, women and song. They will latch onto a woman for a week and splash the cash around, probably spend 10,000 baht on her in a week (300AUD). Some would probably spend the same back home on a Saturday arvo with thier mates having a few beers and a bet on the ponies. Thai women (Some) then get the impression that farangs are simply dripping in cash and use it for toilet paper, the farang has not told her that it has taken him all year to save for his annual trip. Your old, fat, sweaty, dribbling and incontinent farang is not going to pull a great looking 18 yr if he is sitting in the bar gaurding his little purse that contains the weekly allowance. If the guy lives a lie for a week that he is mega rich then he will have the women dropping off him and after his week in Fantasy island it is back to the nursing home back in the west. The impression left on the girls is that farangs are super rich and will spend freely so why settle for dinner and movie when you can ask them for dinner and a house. The Farangs are deceiving the Thais and the Thais are trying to fleece the farangs both as bad as each other.

• Like 1

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage. You see, she is not a bargirl, doesn't engage in sex easily, has a decent job. She paints herself as an innocent and nice girl and I thought I found a decent girl.

That's a VERY common mistake. This is not the 1950's anymore, not even in Thailand. If someone doesn't have sex with you after a week or so, then something is wrong.

That's a VERY common mistake. This is not the 1950's anymore, not even in Thailand. If someone doesn't have sex with you after a week or so, then something is wrong.

Not universally true. A friend of mine is a very nice lady in her late 30's, owns three smallish apartment buildings, never married because she's been so focused on business. She's asked me to put her in touch with a "good farang", but made it clear she wouldn't put out until the wedding night.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone *that* nice 8=)

And yes Kerry she is Chinese Thai, and no you wouldn't be able to tell other than by asking her - although the style of her office decorations do give it away if you have a clue.

i think the average woman has a longer list than that ,a young attractive woman will often have

a list in the double or triple fiqures

i know one ex gik who is probably a 6-7/10 on looks and she gets over 200 mails a day from a dating site

with guys sending her their profiles for "consideration " and emails of their intentions etc

its astronomical the amount of options a attractive young asian woman has to choose from when it comes to men

and offers /propositions

Yes another important criteria - along with no tattoos, piercing, smoking/drinking - no Internet experience, ideally no mobile too.

The girls get savvier, plus the supply is going to be drying up in coming years due to Thailand's current very low birth rate, the game's ante will continue to skyrocket.

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

why ? because she can and you sound like you will let her too.

grow a set and get on with it. bah.gif

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

Thai girls don't french kiss.

Maby he meant he wore a frenchie, as we call condoms in OZ.

Recently I found out from my Thai gf's friend that my Thai gf is going to marry soon.

Obviously you were just a passing fancy :cheesy:

It turned out that the bridegroom is her "brother" whom she told me before.

Incest is a crime in Thailand as in most other countries

It is quite common for an older male person to be addresses as Pee (brother)

as a sign of respect. It does not imply any family relationship

Don't worry about it, you are young. Move on and find a new girlfriend

Not universally true. A friend of mine is a very nice lady in her late 30's, owns three smallish apartment buildings, never married because she's been so focused on business. She's asked me to put her in touch with a "good farang", but made it clear she wouldn't put out until the wedding night.

And yes Kerry she is Chinese Thai, and no you wouldn't be able to tell other than by asking her - although the style of her office decorations do give it away if you have a clue.

Sounds like a cougar without the roar. thumbsup.gif

What women say and what women do is often different and shouldn't be taken seriously. Just ignore it and proceed.

I banged a few chinese chicks who had similar morals.