Cm Immigration

Thailand

Thanks for that info.

Just wondering my 90 Day report is due on the 18th Monday (Immigration closed) can any body tell me if i go on the Tuesday will i have a problem like a fine of some sorts.

Thanks

TB

It was a question as opposed to a statement. I do not know if open Monday or not, just guessing not!

Anyway you have 7 days before, 7 days after for 90 day reporting.

Thanks for that info.

Just wondering my 90 Day report is due on the 18th Monday (Immigration closed) can any body tell me if i go on the Tuesday will i have a problem like a fine of some sorts.

Thanks

TB

It was a question as opposed to a statement. I do not know if open Monday or not, just guessing not!

Anyway you have 7 days before, 7 days after for 90 day reporting.

Yes looking back at your original post i now see the ? mark at the end of your post.

Thanks to you and moe666 (Post 6) for letting me know i have 7 days before and 7 days after.

It looks like they are closed on Monday 18Th according to their website http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=location

Go to the bottom of the page and you will see....Office hour: Mon-Fri 8:30 - 16:30....Closed on Saturday, Sunday and OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS

Taking you to this that shows it is closed on Monday 18th http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/content/holidayEN.php

no problems if you go on Tuesday, however next time you should try to go before the holidays.

Not necessarily, Immigration accepts renewal either seven days before, or seven days after the required 90 days renewal date, thus one has a 14 days action plan for this matter.