Help Needed

seaneee

I was at Threpassit market last night and saw parked behind the building what appeared to be a chinese bike with a tuktuk (samlor) conversion.

It had two bench type seats in the back and appeared to be about 250 or 350cc . The front had a windshield like i have pictured on a scooter here

but the bike was more of a tourer.

This tuktuk was sporting a rather nice welsh flag over it.

Can anyone identify it or even better where they are made/sold.

thanks

bike.bmp

Since this picture isn't a you took of the motorbike you saw. I think I can add some explanation. One of the teachers at my school purchased the kit you see in this picture. It is not a new motorbike but a 3000 baht kit you add to your motorbike. I agree they are not very stable but he drives it on short trips of less than 10k. The teacher at my school added to his one day old Fino. It took him about two hours to assemble and fit to the motorbike. I am not sure if they are legal either but who cares in Issan.

Edited by gosompoi

Since this picture isn't a you took of the motorbike you saw. I think I can add some explanation. One of the teachers at my school purchased the kit you see in this picture. It is not a new motorbike but a 3000 baht kit you add to your motorbike. I agree they are not very stable but he drives it on short trips of less than 10k. The teacher at my school added to his one day old Fino. It took him about two hours to assemble and fit to the motorbike. I am not sure if they are legal either but who cares in Issan.

Cant see the pic.