Epl Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) MrBoJangles

2) smokie36 (D)

Its noticeable that you've not put forward for the dosh league this time out. Frankly by this time everyone should have paid or made at least provision with you. A poor show lads....

ohmy.gif

Just an idea,for those who are having a flutter why don't you give all who participate until the end of August to send the money to Mr Bojangles offshore Thai visa holding account,if the money is not sent by the end of August they can just play in the fun league.

3)Mr Red

Maybe this deserves its own thread but I suggest tweaki ng the rules a bit to avoid the situation where we all predict 2-1 on every score.....whistling.gif

Maybe Abrak could look at the stats but I can't see what advantage is gained by predicting 2-1 every game. Or are you saying more games finish 2-1 than any other score? If that's the case wouldn't the bookies be skint by now.

1) MrBoJangles

2) smokie36 (D)

3)Mr Red

4: Uptheos

4) Jockstar

BTW it might be a good idea to get the money in first this year. As per usual every year at least 1 or 2 don't pay. Which is bullshit. Sure if they won they would want their cash. So i suggest that money is paid in advance or they don't get in the dosh league.

Maybe this deserves its own thread but I suggest tweaki ng the rules a bit to avoid the situation where we all predict 2-1 on every score.....whistling.gif

Maybe Abrak could look at the stats but I can't see what advantage is gained by predicting 2-1 every game. Or are you saying more games finish 2-1 than any other score? If that's the case wouldn't the bookies be skint by now.

I just reckon more incentive to predict the correct score would be a good thing.

1) MrBoJangles

2) smokie36 (D)

3)Mr Red

4) Jockstar

BTW it might be a good idea to get the money in first this year. As per usual every year at least 1 or 2 don't pay. Which is bullshit. Sure if they won they would want their cash. So i suggest that money is paid in advance or they don't get in the dosh league.

An excellent idea.

1) MrBoJangles

2) smokie36 (D)

3)Mr Red

4) Jockstar

As i stated in post 3!

1) MrBoJangles

2) smokie36 (D)

3)Mr Red

4) Jockstar

As i stated in post 3!

You're the only one who 'reads' page 3 mate! biggrin.gif

If we do that, I'll be in again but up to now 4 haven't stumped up to me.

If we do that, I'll be in again but up to now 4 haven't stumped up to me.

Might as well just give the cash to you now as you seem to win all the time anyway. :lol:

I would do the money if we can get all who want to play,,,,paid up before the start. wink.gif

Just out of curiosity is there a thai visa prize for the winner of the open competition or not?

Just out of curiosity is there a thai visa prize for the winner of the open competition or not?

You've just reminded me, I haven't claimed mine.

Claimed??

So even the competition sponsor hasn't paid up!biggrin.gif