Epl Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brave one to put as your banker that Bojo :whistling:

The Arse to beat Blackburn? The air must be thin up there....rolleyes.gif

Absolutely nobody predicted a Blackburn win.

Not even me? ohmy.gif

Edit: I checked....I predicted a draw........hit-the-fan.gif Just for a moment there......crazy.gif

Edited by smokie36

Well i hope the games today pull me out of the mire! i did get Arsenal to score 3!! biggrin.gif

I think i am not alone though.wink.gif

Missed the Arse...but I think I got max points on the next three....before fading away a bit....the 3-0s will have sold as all a dummy I reckon...

Edited by smokie36

He's romping it at the moment.

BTW. I'm not posting my predictions in the future. I'm gonna send them to JS and if I am late he can confirm to all.

I'm going to get a petition together over this mate....not cos I think it aint right ....nah just cos this is so much fun....

If I lose then I'll post my predictions and invite everyone else to do the same .....its a laugh only £20....enjoy!

Mrbo,what is the deadline for you to recieve the predictions? as i have not seen a deadline stated from you.

Just to add to the competition would it be possible to post everybodys predictions in a file so that we could ALL see each others predictions,i am sure it would enhance the competition and interaction between the people involved.

Don't slate me ....just an idea that would be open and fun for all taking part.

I agree that as you are taking part it is unfair to see your predictions first like i presume some do? especially if you get towards the end games.

Mrbo,what is the deadline for you to recieve the predictions? as i have not seen a deadline stated from you.

It's been the same as JS has put in the rules Red. However, as JS was using Aussie time, I might change it due to people in different countries. I might suggest 7:00 am Thai time on the Saturday. As Thailand doesn't change it's clocks and we all have links to Thailand it will be upto you in whatever country you are in to ensure you get them in on time including your own countries daylight time saving changes.

Just to add to the competition would it be possible to post everybodys predictions in a file so that we could ALL see each others predictions,i am sure it would enhance the competition and interaction between the people involved.

Don't slate me ....just an idea that would be open and fun for all taking part.

I agree that as you are taking part it is unfair to see your predictions first like i presume some do? especially if you get towards the end games.

I'll have to have a think as to how much work it will take Red. The comp already takes up quite a bit of time and the spreadsheet is set out for the scores, so I would have to create another one. I might put up a vote first to see if the majority are in agreement and take it from there.

Ok mate thanks for the reply, the time thing if you are going to put everybodys scores up will obviously become a big factor and non of us have no excuses then if we miss it.

I can imagine it takes up quite a bit of your time already and do not want to add to if this is what would happen,the reason i pointed out showing everybodys scores is the game then becomes more interactive for those that partake in it and creates a bit more banter and fun about the comp,like i say just an idea!

7AM THAI TIME saturday morning is good.

Ok mate thanks for the reply, the time thing if you are going to put everybodys scores up will obviously become a big factor and non of us have no excuses then if we miss it.

I can imagine it takes up quite a bit of your time already and do not want to add to if this is what would happen,the reason i pointed out showing everybodys scores is the game then becomes more interactive for those that partake in it and creates a bit more banter and fun about the comp,like i say just an idea!

7AM THAI TIME saturday morning is good.

We could simply post them here...

Blackburn V Arsenal 2-2

Aston Villa V Newcastle United 1-1

Bolton V Norwich 1-2

Everton V Wigan 3-1

Fulham V Manchester City 2-2

Sunderland V Stoke City 3-0

Swansea V WBA 1-2

Wolves V QPR 0-1

Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool 3-1

Manchester United V Chelsea 4-0B

Shame I got the Spurs and Man Yoo results the wrong way round....biggrin.gif

Edited by smokie36

There is a thread for posting your preds in if you so wish. I may have unpinned it. But i can easily set another up. That way mrbo can post his in there like i used to. As for seeing others predictions. I don't think its fair in the sense that someone could just copy the leader. I think its best that only the MOD running the comp gets to see. Just my opinion. There is nothing stopping people posting their predictions. But i think you'll find that most don't want to.

There is a thread for posting your preds in if you so wish. I may have unpinned it. But i can easily set another up. That way mrbo can post his in there like i used to. As for seeing others predictions. I don't think its fair in the sense that someone could just copy the leader. I think its best that only the MOD running the comp gets to see. Just my opinion. There is nothing stopping people posting their predictions. But i think you'll find that most don't want to.

JS,

If it's alright with you. Can I send you my predictions, so that you can verify I have sent them in time. Or rather you can verify if I send them late. I don't want to post them on the open forum, as that way it is only mine that everyone gets to see ;).

Failing that. I'll carry on with running the comp but will back out of competing in it.

JS,

If it's alright with you. Can I send you my predictions, so that you can verify I have sent them in time. Or rather you can verify if I send them late. I don't want to post them on the open forum, as that way it is only mine that everyone gets to see ;).

Failing that. I'll carry on with running the comp but will back out of competing in it.

You know. If you were like me. ie have never won the comp. :lol: I'd say post them on the open forum. BUT since you have won it more than once. Then i think its a fair call that you send to me so i can copy. I mean verify they are sent in on time. :lol: :lol:

JS,

You know. If you were like me. ie have never won the comp. :lol: I'd say post them on the open forum. BUT since you have won it more than once. Then i think its a fair call that you send to me so i can copy. I mean verify they are sent in on time. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Note to self. E-mail to JS AFTER he has submitted :D

I've got to be top points this week.....come on mrboj get the scores up mate! biggrin.gif

smokes. I have just realised you sent your predictions in 2 minutes after the cut off. I will have to put it to the forum whether I can accept or not.

Don't be like that mrboj....just cos I got the Citeh score correct....biggrin.gif

I've got to be top points this week.....come on mrboj get the scores up mate! biggrin.gif

smokes. I have just realised you sent your predictions in 2 minutes after the cut off. I will have to put it to the forum whether I can accept or not.

Don't be like that mrboj....just cos I got the Citeh score correct....biggrin.gif

:D

Scores are up. Well done smokes.

The way i proposed which i think Mr bojo understood..... nobody will see each others scores until the deadline is over,nobody could copy because all the scores would be in!

Then the spread could be looked at by any of the lads and it would surely add more banter and fun to the thread and game.nowt wrong with that is there?

Name:- trevorg Home Team Away Team Prediction

Sat 24th Sep Manchester City V Everton 2-1

Arsenal V Bolton 2-0

Chelsea V Swansea 3-0

Liverpool V Wolves 2-1

Newcastle United V Blackburn 2-1

WBA V Fulham 1-2

Wigan V Tottenham Hotspur 0-2B

Stoke City V Manchester United 1-3

Sun 25th Sep QPR V Aston Villa 1-1

mon 26th Sep Norwich V Sunderland 2-2

The 7am deadline has passed - so here are mine! The good thing is, if all my results are correct, Spurs would go 6th! Fingers crossed!

Sorry about the formatting - had to manually fix it when copied from the spreadsheet!

Attempted to edit to remove all that image twoddle - that i haven't got a clue where it came from but couldn't!

Edited by trevorg