Getting A Uk Visitor Visa For Thai Girlfriend

Hi,

I'm hoping some of you could help in providing any advice you can and if there's anyone who's been in the exact same situation, then I'd appreciate your help.

I have a steady Thai girlfriend now, who I've been seeing for about 18 months. In that time, I have visited Samui 4 separate times, for about a total of 7-8 months. I currently live in London and have done so for the past 5 years, but I'm on an Australian passport, with a Ancestry visa, which essentially gives me total freedom to work within the UK. I still have another 4 years left on my current visa.

My questions are, how difficult would it be for me to take my girlfriend back to the UK on a visitor visa for perhaps say 3 months? I've heard other British nationals, say that it's certainly not an easy process? I have proof of relationship through means such as phone records, photos, money transfers etc

Any advice about the best way to pursue this would be greatly appreciated?

Cheers

I know an ex UK immigration officer who used to work at the embassy in Bangkok. He has now left the immigration service and lives in Thailand, he helps people obtain visas for around 10000baht. He cannot influence the outcome or guarantee your application will be sucessful but he can ensure your application is correct. If your interested send me an email to .......... with your details and I will pass them on.

Edited by 7by7
Email removed; forum rule 13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems. Use PM.

he helps people obtain visas for around 10000baht.

10K baht seems a bit expensive to me for a visit visa. If thinking of using an agent, get quotes from several first, find out exactly what the fee covers and what, if any, extra charges may be made and what the agent will do for the money.

Have a read of the pinned visa agent topic, too.

To be honest, I'd rather use the services of a well established company, such as those who sponsor this forum.

10K baht seems a bit expensive to me for a visit visa. If thinking of using an agent, get quotes from several first, find out exactly what the fee covers and what, if any, extra charges may be made and what the agent will do for the money.

To be honest, I'd rather use the services of a well established company, such as those who sponsor this forum.

A lot cheaper than what I was quoted by a couple of well established companies, such as those who sponsor this forum! ;)

Maybe so, but I'll leave it to them to comment on fees if they wish.

Were I looking to use an agent, I'd rather use a professional, reputable, established company with a proven track record than someone who appears to just dabble; even if it did cost more.

A lot cheaper than what I was quoted by a couple of well established companies, such as those who sponsor this forum! ;)

Is he prepared to put his name on the application form as having assisted in the application ? We do, and take responsibility should we not get the visa for you. Can he quote, and prove, his track record with visa applications ? We can. Does he provide a contract to refund all, or part of his fee in the event of a visa refusal ? We do.