Cheep

Mr Jones

Not posted for a while nothing to say. What I have noticed is a lot of people using the word CHEEP (where can I buy X cheep, where can I find a good tradesman cheep) it goes on. Let me make my point, in my experence buy cheep buy twice

les

In general your right i rather spend a bit extra for quality. Problem is that here quality and price are not really related. Also here you usually don't know the price ranges like in your home country. So its quite ok to inform here.

I bought a few fishing floats at 250 bt a piece later i found them (if i bought loads more) at 60bt. That is what i mean that we don't know the price ranges and its good to ask around.

(talking special floats here not the standard 30bt versions)

I have had expensive trades ppl here that did the same shitty job as their cheaper counterparts. Even a idiot with tools like me came close to their quality.

Am old mate of mine once said "look after your pennies and the pounds look after themselves" and yep he did have short arms and deep pockets haha;)

This use to be true , When i was a Lad :rolleyes: , Now you look after the pennies , the bankers steal the Pounds.:unsure:

Edited by Thongkorn

Well, if some lass has her claws in you and is just looking to feather her nest, then cheep may be the way to go -- especially if she has friends or family in the background egging her on.

But if you're both genuinely high-fliers and don't like to be cooped up, then spreading your wings may not be a bad way to go.

What was that piece of Eoru-Trash. All I could understand was something about America. That includes a couple continents.

Even a rich man likes a bargain.

The video of Rupert getting the pie in the face must exist.

post-44726-0-60543100-1311285891_thumb.j

Premium price always doesn't mean Quality Product.

When people say 'Cheap' it always mostly means 'Fairly priced'

For example you can buy a Xbox 360 with 120Gb hard drive in Pantip for 11500 baht at one shop and for 9900 at another Shop in Pantip.It doesn't mean the first shop sells quality Xbox , both are the same Xbox, the second shop is 'Cheap' that is it's 'Fairly priced'

Not posted for a while nothing to say. What I have noticed is a lot of people using the word CHEEP (where can I buy X cheep, where can I find a good tradesman cheep) it goes on. Let me make my point, in my experence buy cheep buy twice

les

OP,

Are you an English teacher by any chance? :whistling:

les

OP,

Are you an English teacher by any chance? :whistling:

Pidgin.

Am old mate of mine once said "look after your pennies and the pounds look after themselves" and yep he did have short arms and deep pockets haha;)

The best way to double your money..Is to fold it and put it back in your pocket rolleyes.gif