Back On My Bike

ANDY2463

Hi decided to get back in biking after a long time notriding due to working away, so I am starting nice and gentle, just bought a DTracker 250 (2010 Model) I am only a small lad so it is good for me not to heavy,and I like being able to see all the way down the road, Got my Thai Bike test done and all the paper work sorted so i am fully legal.

I absolute loved the 3weeks I had on it before I went back to work. Got lodes of advice from my moreexperienced biking mates, but nothing can prepare u for the roads of Pattaya, ijust had to get out there and get the experience under my belt. I had a hairyfirst week then started to settle down and not panic to much, nearly flatteneda bloke on soi Buhkow , who was rotten drunk and just walked straight out on me(I don’t ride to fast any way), but managed to avoid sending him to BangkokPattaya and a big bill , and wrecking his holiday,(and miy time home ) he just stumbled of cursingme ??? , Why soi Bukow?? becauseI know it was going to be hazard course, I figured if I can get used to this I ama little further in my experience. Also gave my self a grey patch withsuckumvit, feel ok now on there.

Then I thought I would add to my experience by going on somenight riding around town (OMG) I nearly wrapped but stuck at it for a few hours,

I would defiantly not say I am now used to gettingaround at night in the city ,but look forward to next time I am leave so I canhave an other pop at it

the bike is in goodorder, but I would like to smarten it up a bit,new panels ,the ones on the bike havefaded a lot, and the Petrol tank could do with a a touch up ,may be even are-spray, can any one recommend a goodplace I can get it smartened up a bit

Many thanks

ANDY