Golf At Phoenix

glanville63

I'm a member of Phoenix Golf Club and would like to play there twice a week but the group I play with are all too fit (or maybe too keaniaw) to share a buggy and I won't pay 700 baht extra everytime I play. Is there anyone out there who would like to have a regular four ball and share a golf cart twice or even once a week. If you're interested, we could arrange to meet at the club on a day and time that's convenient for all. Maybe wear a white carnation the first time. Only joking. :jap:

Hi Non-golfer.

If only it were that easy. I would love to be able to hop skip and jump too but I'm afraid the metal joints are past their sell by date now but I still love to see that little white ball screaming down the fairway, sometimes 200 or more yards. I guess you're not a golfer, so you'll probably never understand that feeling when the ball makes contact with the centre of the club and without hardly any effort it flies almost out of sight and you're left with just a short chip to the green and a birdie or even an eagle is within your grasp and then you muck it all up and shank it out of bounds. Do you know what I mean. No I didn't think you would. I bet you wish you hadn't asked now..

Now, is there anybody out there who wants to make a sensible suggestion??????????? Ah well, never mind.

Hi Non-golfer.

If only it were that easy. I would love to be able to hop skip and jump too but I'm afraid the metal joints are past their sell by date now but I still love to see that little white ball screaming down the fairway, sometimes 200 or more yards. I guess you're not a golfer, so you'll probably never understand that feeling when the ball makes contact with the centre of the club and without hardly any effort it flies almost out of sight and you're left with just a short chip to the green and a birdie or even an eagle is within your grasp and then you muck it all up and shank it out of bounds. Do you know what I mean. No I didn't think you would. I bet you wish you hadn't asked now..

Now, is there anybody out there who wants to make a sensible suggestion??????????? Ah well, never mind.

I play off 14 fat boy, 200 yards, that's about a 6 iron for me - lol.

JH

Edited by metisdead
Font reset, use default forum font when posting.

Hi Non-golfer.

I play off 14 fat boy, 200 yards, that's about a 6 iron for me - lol

JH

Yet there is always somebody out there that will give you a stroke a hole and take your money.

I shot a 73 one day in the states and the guy I was playing beat me by 10 strokes. He was preparing to try out for the tour but never made it. He usually gave me 3 a side.

Hmmmm...200 yard 6 iron off of 14? B)

aren't you the man.....

Hi Non-golfer.

JH

aren't you the man.....

Hi Non-golfer.

JH

Yip, thanks..........

JH