Stupid Ilr Form

I’m hoping someone who has completed the service set M ILR application form online can please help with a problem I have with the stupid form.

On the section 3, “your UK contact details” I have added our present address. Then the form asks for previous addresses for the last 2 years.

I have entered the details for 2 previous addresses but then another page appears asking for yet another address. I filled in the details typing simply “as above” but then another stupid page appears asking for another address.

It says there are errors when I try to click “check this section”

Has anyone else had this problem and know how to solve it please?

Thanks,

Phil

Having entered all your previous addresses, have you tried leaving the subsequent boxes blank instead of entering 'as above' and simply clicking on 'Next' and moving on?

I tried leaving the boxes blank but the page must be clicked where it says “check this section” and after clicking, the message in red comes up saying there are errors.

I don’t suppose you have an email address for the UKBA that someone might actually reply to and even know what they are talking about?

The only contact details I have are those on their website.

I have not heard of anyone having this problem before; but then not many people change their address so often in two years.

If all else fails, use the paper form.