Amazon To Thailand

Muppetbkk

Does anyone have any experience using Amazon from Thailand? I am specifically looking to order a large batch of DVD’s (stuff not available over here) They are for my personal use and not for resale.

What I am wondering mainly is about customs charges etc…Will these likely be high?

Thanks in advance

Can't help you with the dvd's but for books and cd's you could try daedalus books --believe its daedalusbooks.com --they don't have as big a selection since it is all remaindered items but they do have alot of interesting books and cd's and their shipping rates are extremely reasonable.

BTW books don't seem to have any customs fees but I have been charged customs duty on a cd before so I am assuming DVD's would be charged too.

Does anyone have any experience using Amazon from Thailand? I am specifically looking to order a large batch of DVD’s (stuff not available over here) They are for my personal use and not for resale.

What I am wondering mainly is about customs charges etc…Will these likely be high?

Thanks in advance

This should be enough to put you off that idea?

http://www.customs.go.th/Customs-Eng/Sampl...?menuNme=Sample

I'd buy and ship to in the U.S.A., then hand-carry, provided we aren't talking about a hundred DVD's. Even so you might be subject to a random inspection upon arrival?