Tiger Online Shop Has Stopped Operation

Duindam

I just read that the operators of the “online” Tiger motorcycle shop have stopped selling the bikes. People should contact Khun Pariya – who is currently on sick-leave – for warranty issues and for future purchases.

To be fair, mbox never 'sold' any bikes. He acted as a liasion between the company and the purchaser. He also went well out of his way to ensure that after-sales needs were taken care of. A spectacular effort on his part and not hard to understand how his own personal, and paying, job takes priority.

**edit**

Interesting that 1/2 your posts have had a negative attitude towards Tiger.

Edited by dave_boo

Hey Duindam, do you even own a Tiger? <_<

Is your first name Richard? :rolleyes:

I was interested in buying myself a X-Road, but reading about some of the problems I reconsidered, and currently I'm more thinking about a Boxer 250 RS.

No my name is not Richard, my first name is Roy?

To be fair, mbox never 'sold' any bikes. He acted as a liasion between the company and the purchaser. He also went well out of his way to ensure that after-sales needs were taken care of. A spectacular effort on his part and not hard to understand how his own personal, and paying, job takes priority.

**edit**

Interesting that 1/2 your posts have had a negative attitude towards Tiger.

What is negative regarding my postings???

Duindam..(Roy) The Tiger 250 rs is currently unavailable. The X-road will be available in August (sometime) Please bear in mind the bad press about the X-road has been one unit , which was the 1st one out of the factory.

I believe that there have been NO other problems.

I have a friend who loves his X-road and has done over 1,500km in the last 2 weeks with no problems. BUT it IS an aircooled engine with a 5 speed gearbox with a supermoto style so it is NOT a speed merchant bike.

I rode the pre-release bike which was good.

IF it had a 350/400cc (30/35hp) then i for one would be all over it.

Edited by thaicbr