Jomtien Park Villa

iano

im staying in jomtien park villas this year for my 3 week stay..........anyone familiar with this place?.......im wondering does a baht bus drive by even close to it because it seems a bit off the beaten track and a good walk to get to the main road to were i know there does be baht buses.......nice one in advance.......or will i have to call a taxi everytime i want to head into pattaya

Edited by iano

thats great.....thanks for the info......i was looking at jomtien park villas on google maps and it looked like a 2 day camel jockey away to get to the main road.........thanks again

I live in Jomtien park Villas . Just walk to the gate and the security guards will take you down to the baht bus in the golf cart. They will drop you off down on Beach road or at the Statue. i just usually give them 10 baht. You have to walk back though when you come back. or get motorbike taxi which is usually 30 baht. Walk and have a pit stop in the bars on the road up..

if you just want to go to 7/11 or the market for something they will take you wait and bring you back if you ask them.to.

I live in Jomtien park Villas . Just walk to the gate and the security guards will take you down to the baht bus in the golf cart. They will drop you off down on Beach road or at the Statue. i just usually give them 10 baht. You have to walk back though when you come back. or get motorbike taxi which is usually 30 baht. Walk and have a pit stop in the bars on the road up..

if you just want to go to 7/11 or the market for something they will take you wait and bring you back if you ask them.to.

thanks.........the golf buggy sounds great.......i was thinking about renting a motorbike to go the shops on and thats something i didnt really want to do.

thanks again

There's a nice new Jomtien Second Road running right past there now.

LOL, nice new 2nd road - where?????

But as Rimmer says the beach road is only a few hundred metres away to jump on a baht bus.

Parrallel to Beach Road, it's a 3 lane dual carriageway that runs from the statue and goes past the market and beer bars all the way through to Chaiypruek with the only junction being at Soi Wat Boon.

It's great bombing down there at 140 kms/hr in the morning and missing out all the traffic and lights on Sukhumvit.

Problem at night is the idiots that park on the median side 'cos they're too lazy to walk an extra 10m to cross the road to the market.

But as Rimmer says the beach road is only a few hundred metres away to jump on a baht bus.

Parrallel to Beach Road, it's a 3 lane dual carriageway that runs from the statue and goes past the market and beer bars all the way through to Chaiypruek with the only junction being at Soi Wat Boon.

It's great bombing down there at 140 kms/hr in the morning and missing out all the traffic and lights on Sukhumvit.

Problem at night is the idiots that park on the median side 'cos they're too lazy to walk an extra 10m to cross the road to the market.

Oh,that explains why it looks like a warzone for years already.:D

and the problem during the day is the idiots that drive at 140 kms/hr because they are so desperate to get to their destination : 140 km/hr = 87 miles per hr in old money.

That's the point i was trying to make, outside Jomtien Park Villa's / soi 5 is a disaster - nice second roar - you're having a larf!!!

JH

By the way, why stay in a house?

It all looks nice in the day but how can you enjoy your nice pool and garden at night with all the mosquitoes and other wildlife?

Seems more comfortable high up in a condo.

2yrs ago we stayed in a house on the darkside in the middle of nowere and had no problems with wildlife or mosquitoes.......we rather stay in a house.....you can get in the nip with the ladies in the pool

That's the point i was trying to make, outside Jomtien Park Villa's / soi 5 is a disaster - nice second roar - you're having a larf!!!

JH

The point I was trying to make is that it's a brand new 3 lane each way dual carriageway, nice smooth asphalt with no potholes and a comfortable drive that won't wreck your shock absorbers.

The thing that makes the Jomtien Park Villas / Soi 5 a disaster is the idiots that park on both the kerb side and the median side and so narrow the road down to only 1 lane and block the view of vehicles at the u-turn intersections.

easily sorted though if the local cops would do their jobs.

JH

The thing that makes the Jomtien Park Villas / Soi 5 a disaster is the idiots that park on both the kerb side and the median side and so narrow the road down to only 1 lane and block the view of vehicles at the u-turn intersections.

easily sorted though if the local cops would do their jobs.

Agreed!

JH