Best Package For Iphone

MRToMRT

I wondered what your opinions are on the best package for an iphone?

I still have an iphone 1, use it around Bangkok and travel upcountry a lot. My primary use is as a telephone, and as an email sys, and occasionally apps and a little web browsing (but very little).

I am definitely not a "power user" and dont make many calls at all. My current subscription with calls (not many!!) come out at around 1200 baht a month with a package for unlimited data.

I am thinking its overkill but am seriously confused looking at the AIS and TRUE webpages.

Can anybody recommend a current package/cost?

Are you looking for a pre-paid, or post-paid account?

Can you break out that 1,200 baht/month figure? That seems steep to me? Not sure why you need unlimited data, can you expand on that requirement?

Without a lot more detail I'd recommend a pre-paid SIM from either AIS/One-2-Call or DTAC/Happy.

I'd look for a calling plan that offered 1 baht/min for voice, 1 or 2 baht/SMS and maybe a 100 MB ~ 500 MB (volume) data plan.

The One-2-Call Smartphone package is interesting... http://www.ais.co.th/12call/en/pro-SmartPhone.html

Many thanks

i had a chat with AIS and was not really impressed (more sales than honesty me thinks) but have decided to wait another month to see what transpires with the 3G.

I think I am going to ditch to True though, for one reason, its easier to understand their webpage!