Pattaya Officially Changes Name To ‘The Infamous Seaside Resort Of Pattaya’

george

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as priceless as the article about Farang riots during the alcohol ban, but it will certainly do. Well done NTN.

laugh.gifclap2.gif

I agree :thumbsup:

Yep, but the alleged Mayor Tik Kunplome should be suing for libel. According to my sources, the actual word he used was 'notorious'. not 'infamous'.

throw a few old foreigners off balconies

Why only old?!:cheesy:

Because they tend to consume less drugs and hire less prostitutes... therefore; spend less money...

Actually they consume more alcohol and marry all the prostituteswink.gif

I am tottaly upset, how could he say such things!

Pattaya is a nice little seaside town for families.

I have never seen anything bad. If they continue to talk like this it will hurt my beer bar business and all the nice young boys will have to go home and will be out of work.

ps. Whats "satire' mean

Edited by newermonkey

If you ever find and print anything good about Pattaya can you let me know, its the single mans heaven and cant be beat so all those lifeless sexless miserable <deleted> who just slaughter it at every available opportunity, I would just like to say I live a very happy life here away from such marvellous places like UK, USA, ETC haa

Edited by Danlo

What does Hitler have to do with it?????

fatfather

Well you see... he was the former govenor of the area and they had a nice poster to honer him, but alas there are always people who seem to not understans good taste. and it was take down and buned.

Just one more chang and id have bought that hook line and sinker...

I was 2/3 of the way through before I realized it was a joke. Nothing the Thai government does surprises me anymore. You can't apply the rule of sense, logic or reason to any of their decisions, so I just hoist that Singha, chuckle, and roll with it.

This is going to upset a lot of the expats who have been arguing so viciously that Pattaya in a nice sweet family friendly hamlet. It has been known for what it really is around the world for years. If Thais and local government official are telling you what it is really like then accept the facts. People from around the world flock to the place for the seady life there. You can argue black and blue that it is not but this is straight from the horses mouth.

This is going to upset a lot of the expats who have been arguing so viciously that Pattaya in a nice sweet family friendly hamlet. It has been known for what it really is around the world for years. If Thais and local government official are telling you what it is really like then accept the facts. People from around the world flock to the place for the seady life there. You can argue black and blue that it is not but this is straight from the horses mouth.

Satirescope turned off?

If you ever find and print anything good about Pattaya can you let me know, its the single mans heaven and cant be beat so all those lifeless sexless miserable <deleted> who just slaughter it at every available opportunity, I would just like to say I live a very happy life here away from such marvellous places like UK, USA, ETC haa

I think we have our next contestant for: Can You Guess What Those Red Letters Mean?

laugh.gif