Estate Agent - Pattaya

Hi All

My friend has a condo in Pattaya and is looking to sell. He is in South Africa and cannot get to Pattaya to sort things out.

Can anyone with experience of selling a condo or house recommend decent, honest (I know it's difficult!) estate agents in Pattaya who actually sell things and not just sit there all day talking a good sale!

Also, can you tell me what fees to expect to pay for commission?

His place is near Carefour but he wants to put it up with a few/many agents to get it shifted.

He also has a house to sell but wants the condo done 1st.

Cheers All.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd update as to th eresponses I have from estate agents as people were kind enough to recommend a few.

Sallman - not a peep! Sent 3 emails and no reply. Wife has called to speak to them Thai/Eng - couldn't be bothered! Are they so busy they can't take anymore business ro are they just crap??!

Alan Bolton - replied quickly, helpful. Friend will use them.

Town & Country - replied quickly, helpful and gave good information. Friends will use.

KCR Homefinder - helpful but may be out of area as I beleive are near darkside now.

Eastcoast - sent 3 emails no reply.

Anyway, friend will be in Pattaya at Christmas so I have forwarded all emails to him for him to deal. I have also told him to out for rent also as hi splace is fully furnished and sitting empty for 2+ years! His choice though.

Thanks again for your replies. They were all helpful.

Kind regards.

Thanks all.

Fees are 5% of the sales price.

Fees are negotiable, like prices.