Guest Friendly Hotel

springer64

Omni has serviced apt that are very guest friendly but no breakfast and seem to be in your price range.... there is breakfast buffett next door at royal ivory for 109 baht...omni is on soi 4 so few minutes walk to soi 18 though.

http://bangkokomni.com/

a few minutes walk from soi 4 to soi 18 ?? how fast do you " walk" ?

actually i do walk pretty fast...it's 2.4 km per google from soi 4 omni to soi 18 so i would guess about a 30 minute walk for me as i normally walk about 5 km per hour.... ...anyway...guess it might be a bit far for some to walk....but i kinda enjoy walking....

Omni has serviced apt that are very guest friendly but no breakfast and seem to be in your price range.... there is breakfast buffett next door at royal ivory for 109 baht...omni is on soi 4 so few minutes walk to soi 18 though.

http://bangkokomni.com/

a few minutes walk from soi 4 to soi 18 ?? how fast do you " walk" ?

actually i do walk pretty fast...it's 2.4 km per google from soi 4 omni to soi 18 so i would guess about a 30 minute walk for me as i normally walk about 5 km per hour.... ...anyway...guess it might be a bit far for some to walk....but i kinda enjoy walking....

Half an hour if I stoppen off for a quick one in the Black Swan....otherwise 15-20 mins.

The Bangkok Boutique Hotel on Asoke across the road from the Rutnin Eye Hospital is a beautiful place with class interior and friendly help. Not like the flophouses closer to the sukhumvit fun shops. Within your budget, guest friendly, 40 baht cab ride north on Asoke from Soi Cowboy, just before the canal. The Petchaburi stop on the underground is 50 m north of the hotel. Many, many food places for office workers on Asoke or eat at the hotel.

The Bangkok Boutique Hotel on Asoke across the road from the Rutnin Eye Hospital is a beautiful place with class interior and friendly help. Not like the flophouses closer to the sukhumvit fun shops. Within your budget, guest friendly, 40 baht cab ride north on Asoke from Soi Cowboy, just before the canal. The Petchaburi stop on the underground is 50 m north of the hotel. Many, many food places for office workers on Asoke or eat at the hotel.

might be a nice hotel but looks like they want about 2700 baht a night and OP was looking in 1000 to 1500 range...up to them.

Please be diligent in checking the content of sites before posting links on this topic here as some may contain content that's not allowed here. So far so good but please keep the above in mind.

Thanks