One Two Go Airlines

KRS1

Is one two go airlines still in business? Website doesn't work can't even find a contact number on the internet. I've been abroad for the past year and have returned to find little things have changed. Need a flight to Bangkok this Friday, any cheap recommendations?

Will take the bus back, but need to get to Bangkok fresh so need to fly.

thanks!

I think they're still around. They were never any good, then had a bad crash some time ago.

Do yourslef a favor and stick to airasia.com and nokair.com.

(AirAsia is cheapest when booked far in advance and when you can live with their pricing structure (per bag charges and all that). )

If you're booking closer to your intended time of departure then you also want to look at nokair.com and Bangkok Airways, which are both good airlines. (Especially Bangkok Air is great)

AA goes to swampy and Nok to Don Muang.

I prefer Air Asia to swampy cos the rail link to Phaya Thai BTS station is really easy, good and cheap (50 baht I think)

Rumor has it that pilots avoided 1-2-Go... plenty of other options, really. I usually take BKK airways, they had a 1700 baht all included promotion recently. I always book late so AirAsia is consistently the most expensive for me, though I do have to wonder how on earth they're going to sell their 3,000 - 4,000 baht last minute tickets when ThaiAir is usually not much more than 2k. Who is buying those things?

I believe they are now operating under the parent name Orient-Thai Airlines. At least the sign on their office building in New Ratchada Road BKK has been changed from OneTwoGo to Orient-Thai Airlines.

AA goes to swampy and Nok to Don Muang.

I prefer Air Asia to swampy cos the rail link to Phaya Thai BTS station is really easy, good and cheap (50 baht I think)

Sure, but you can catch bus 29 from Don Muang for considerably less than 50 baht all the way to downtown. Skankbunny airport doesn't really have cheap/free buses, they're all aircon.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Can confirm Orient Thai is 1-2-Go, parent company (I believe) is Thai Air. Good, cheap, free snack etc. I flew Nok Air yesterday and remembered why I avoided them in the past - NO LEG ROOM!

Thai Air are currently doing flights to Swampy from their office at the airport for 1970B (no extra charges, 20kg luggage) for all of August (the sign said from the 11th, but the girl said its started already). Got two for the 7am Monday flight, and they had them available for the next flight as well. No idea about Friday.

Thanks for all the info, whats the cheapest without prebooking? Does anyone have a contact number for one 2 go, i remember them being cheapest, 1 hour with no legroom is fine and if it crashes then, no more bills to pay!

I think they're still around. They were never any good, then had a bad crash some time ago.

(AirAsia is cheapest when booked far in advance and when you can live with their pricing structure (per bag charges and all that). )

If you're booking closer to your intended time of departure then you also want to look at nokair.com and Bangkok Airways, which are both good airlines. (Especially Bangkok Air is great)

Hard to believe but the wife just booked air from Bangkok to Nonkong Si Tammarat. And from Nonkong back here to Chiang Mai. The Bangkok to Chiang Mai is with Thai air. It was cheaper than Air Asia and no hidden charges. It always pays to check with a reputable travel agent they know things that most people don't.

I had a prepaid multi card from One two go a few years back.

Then they had the accident in Phuket in their 40 year old aircraft that they still have and use today. (new Russian Super Jets on order 2 years out)

Then they stopped accepting the card that had credit for 10 more flights.

Their ads said all new aircraft yet their tail numbers are the same.

Lies and cheats

Happy now with Bangkok airways at 1700 Bt each way and free use of launge before the flights for all

Jeffrey