Good Girls In Pattaya

cheynewalk

Pattaya comes with its own stigma..

Simply by its location and reputation there are some pretty significant hurdles that would need to be overcome in a location such as Pattaya.

The good girl thinks that the foreigner is thinking all local girls are available.

The foreigner when meeting a good girl is attempting not to look like he thinks all local girls are available.

Consequently there is a certain degree of defensiveness significantly limiting the possibilities.

I'm sure there are well educated, articulate, respectful and morally sound ladies in Pattaya - I'm sure the best way to meet them would be by introduction through friends. After making mutually respectful friendships with locals and expats the rest will come....

And why is it that the bar girls are "bad"????????????? It is just a matter of opportunity. Most bar girls are good people who are trying to help support a family. Because they don't or didn't have the opportunity for a university education or the like, they are working in the only HIGH PAYING job that most of them can get.

Quit being so morally superior and see what is really there....

Most definitely. I found my wife here. They aren't all nasty bar girls.

I never tried to find an educated one, as they tend to be too picky. Some of the best ones are the girls who work in the shops or 7-11's. They tend to have less than a university education - the best ones who are least likely to leave you for a richer man.

I give my wife 10k a month and she is happy with it.

And why is it that the bar girls are "bad"????????????? It is just a matter of opportunity. Most bar girls are good people who are trying to help support a family. Because they don't or didn't have the opportunity for a university education or the like, they are working in the only HIGH PAYING job that most of them can get.

I don't have a problem with marrying a bar girl. It's just that most bar girls don't want to give up the game. Also, most guys want to find a virgin wife, unless he likes the smell of fermented fish.. :ermm:

I don't have a problem with marrying a bar girl. It's just that most bar girls don't want to give up the game. Also, most guys want to find a virgin wife, unless he likes the smell of fermented fish.. :ermm:

You were doing fine and then, well, that's just not right, krap.... whoa.

There are plenty of girls in Pattaya. Obviously you can meet girls in Bars, the ones's working in shops/restaurants will speak to you, however, please do not mistake politeness and kindness as a 'come on', the cultural difference between western people and Thai people is that the Thai's will treat you with utmost respect bordering on reverence. It is this kindness that endears westerners towards Thailand and it's culture.

Good luck in your endeavours........B)

I've had a couple of university degree girlfriends, still got one,-> i had known them both for around a year before we initiated a relation.<-

The most obvious benefit is that i don't get gonorrhea with this method, they go to work so i get my time, and of course i'm not being charged for being their best friend.

The downside is they work more than i would want, (life is never perfect)

I believe it also require some sort of attraction beside money, like not being over age/ over weight/ having some measure of education myself, and have some measure of personal charm. (not sure i qualify for all of them, but she has got to see something in you to go for it, and honestly, who wouldn't ?) Seems alot like any relation anywhere else doesn't it ?

and my hope of a threesome doesn't seem to materialize anytime soon !

Edited by poanoi

I give my wife 10k a month

That must be the new definition of wife then I guess.

Most Western families comprised a father who worked to support the family and a mother who didn't earn income and stayed home to look after the home and the family, the husband typically gave the wife an amount of money each week so that she could keep the house running - my parents did those things, perhaps yours did also, hence, there's no new definition involved in any of the above!

The first thing to do is see whether she has a job. If she hasn't one, a real one that is, where she goes each day, then someone is paying her bills. That could be paternal support or it could be some poor sap sending money to his "girlfriend".

If you cannot get to the bottom of that one, my guess is that she's a hooker.