Nannies In Bangkok

leo12345

Today we kicked out our nanny because she hit our 2 yr old son on the head.

Luckily he was not hurt but when we heard him crying and asked him what happened he was very quick to take us to te nanny, point at her and show us what she did.

Before the nanny started we interviewed her through an agent and we hired her because of her background was good.

We paid good money for her but 1 week after she came, she started showing signs of not knowing what she was doing.

When we asked to change her we were informed that we had to pay money first, (which was not mentioned at the interview with the agent) and seemed not so caring as at first.

We were worried about the performance and lack of care of the nanny and informed the agent that we would let the nanny go the next day and then this morning after i went to work my wife called me to inform me what happened.

We told the nanny to go and and said we are not paying her a full salary as she has not done even half of the jobs she was required to do, (Some might disagree with this) and especially the incident with my son.

Then the agent rang us up yelling so I informed her I was going to the police and suddenly she said not to worry and to leave it at that.

The agent's name is Khun Tip.

If anyone has used an agent by this name and unsure if it is the same please contact me to verify details ao you do not make the same mistake in using her to hire a nanny.

She comes across very professional but it is definitely a front. And any details she may show are falsified.

I do not wish that anyone have to go through any issues like this.

It does not matter wether it is from word of mouth or a professional company it is very hard to find a good caring nanny.