Defence Against Katoey Attack

Buff-horns

just supposing you are walking along sukhumvit road late 1 night and a katoey grabs you nuts or any body part. Can you use a pepper spray or CS to defend yourself ? is this a reasonable use of force in the eyes of thai law?

or do katoeys have carte blanche to grab your nuts at 3am ?

er -the question is the legality of using a spray if you are attacked by a katoey .

not all these side isues .

can you defend yourself with a spray?

you know what? ....katheoy is so called girl ..and you are a guy ... how come u fear them? ... you are stronger ... u can beat them whenever

no need weapon

beat Katheoy = beat girl

you are so gentleman :o

er -the question is the legality of using a spray if you are attacked by a katoey .

I guess the legality of using a spray if you are attacked by a katoey is the same as if you were attacked by any other person, can't see there being a special katoey grabs nuts clause, but i could be wrong. :o

you know what? ....katheoy is so called girl ..and you are a guy ... how come u fear them? ... you are stronger ... u can beat them whenever

no need weapon

beat Katheoy = beat girl

Bambi - in his defense I believe he is referring to the katoey that grabs your balls while other hand is nicking your wallet. :D

Bambi - in his defense I believe he is referring to the katoey that grabs your balls while other hand is nicking your wallet. :D

ohh thats nasty then ... i never grabbed any balls (err ..... i dont mean about sex session :D:D:o:D:D ) I just remove em by blade ..

Good to see your old avatar back Bambi :D

..... And feed them to the ducks *quack quack* :D

Pfffffffff...........

What should you do when a girl grabs you by the balls....hmmmmm?

Just tell her it's 1000 for short and if she is funny she can come for free all night.

:o

PS, Ore do like my avator 55555

KR,

Alex

Edited by AlexLah

Usually, if i see a group of Kathoeys converging on me at night with the intention of robbing me, i start threatening them before they come within ten yards of me.

Not very classy, i know, but they are left in little doubt that to approach me would be a significant health risk and they usually have second thoughts.

At the end of the day, if someone approached me in the street in the uk and accosted me whilst trying to steal my money from my pockets, i would give them a punch. Everyone i know would say that's fair play.

I don't see any reason why Kathoeys should be exempt from this deterrant.

The only problem is the fact that they are often found in groups of three or four, and those sort of numbers puts the odds against you if you hit one and they all fight back. The presence of other Thai people around also deters me.

Consequently, as of yet, i have not taught any of them the lesson they so richly deserve. If any arms do come near me they are agressively swept away, and the situation has never become too uncomfortable. In fact, the only real physical contact i have had with one involved me getting smacked in the face completely out of the blue, but that's another story.

Just in case anyone gets the wrong impression about me, i am not a violent man :o

>>>Bambi - in his defense I believe he is referring to the katoey that grabs your balls while other hand is nicking your wallet

I kill 2 birds with 1 stone, i stick my wallet down balls and it acts like a shield  :o

U must have saggy balls .. thats why u can hide your wallet there ....kri kri

joke-jee :D

Good to see your old avatar back Bambi biggrin.gif

Oh well done Ice, :o I've sent her several PM's requesting she change it back to the black one, I hate this one.

What would Scampy do??

If ANYONE made an attempt to grab my cock eggs I would move swiftly out of the way and quicken my pace.

I apologise if you wanted a silly answer but I've had a warning.

Best defence is a pair of running shoes. I don't advise anyone to trade punches with them. These are hyper guys in dresses who will kick your a$$. They have nothing to lose "literally" and have plenty of friends ready to pile in.

Sounds like the voice of experience here? :o

Best defence is a pair of running shoes. I don't advise anyone to trade punches with them. These are hyper guys in dresses who will kick your a$$. They have nothing to lose "literally" and have plenty of friends ready to pile in.

Sounds like the voice of experience here? :o

:D

Nice try

Someone I worked with was bottled by a Katoey and died a few weeks later.

no need weapon

beat Katheoy = beat girl

I have encountered some Kathoey who are built like a brick shithouse and could quite possibly tear my torso in two with one slash of their talons.

It is no wonder these unsavoury individuals have to resort to thievery, as i cannot imagine many punters being taken by their charms.

They are not all as meek and dainty as you paint them to be.

Edited by Fast Eddie