Partner Visa Interview

For Australia and is right forum

Would need to be under " Visa's & migration to other countries then".....this is the business forum, get a mod to move your post, chances are you will not get an answer here..

How the hell did it end up in here ok thanks

How long after you lodged the application before you was contacted for the medical ?

We asked if we could arrange for medical just after we submitted Application as we were marrying and travelling for a month within Thailand

So as far as I know everything has been done now its all about hurry up and wait.....................for who knows how long

We asked if we could arrange for medical just after we submitted Application as we were marrying and travelling for a month within Thailand

So as far as I know everything has been done now its all about hurry up and wait.....................for who knows how long

Sorry, I have no answer for you, but two questions:

1. After what you stated, you didn't elaborate on the fact that you did it or not do the medical (before returning/going north). Did they give you the required info/number to get the medical done at the time, and did you do it?

2. Did you lodge it with VFS or the embassy directly?

thx

• 2 weeks later...

Well we put our Partner Visa App in May and just had our interview. Have no idea how long or what comes next can anyone give me an idea.?

Now you wait......possibly upto 7 more months

Not that long if the aplication is complete it should only take a few weeks after the interview , my wife lodged a complete aplication including the medical the medical was done in Australia it was required to extend her visitor visa. All paper work was complete she had the answer 8 weeks of lodging the aplication. 2 week after the interveiw.

It is important to lodge a complete aplication if any missing paper work you go back to the end of the que and you stay at the end of the que unall the paper work is recieved than it wilol take between 2 months to 3 months max

7 months is BS

Henleyd, your application was onshore yes?

No the application was off shore in Thailand only the medical was done in Australia, we had the option to lodge it in Australia as she was granted a 3 months visitor with only one condition NO WORK we got married in Australia and was going to lodge in Australia but changed our mind last minute because if we lodged it in Australia its about $500 more expensive and takes one year or longer to get a answer, if lodged in Australia she would of been granted a bridging visa with the same conditions as visitor visa NO WORK and no access to medicare benifits. So she wouldnt be able to work or see a doctor for free.

Faster and cheaper to do it in Thailand also she wanted to go home and spend time with her mum.

So we changed our mind last minute and applied for a further stay, we asked for 6 months and was given 4 months for holidays and honey moon with a NO FURTHER STAY CONDITION. And a medical required. Once the medical is done in Australia its not requred to be done again if lodged off sure. I payed the visa application fees at the Sydney imigration office.

I sent her home with all the documents medical results and paper work , She did the police check in BKK payed a few dollars extra to have it done on the spot, she lodged a complete aplication the same day she arived in Thailand , she was back in Australia 10 weeks later with provisional spouse visa a medicare card and a right to work.

All too easy for us

Lodge a complete aplication any missing paper work can delay the process for months.

If anyone needs help getting a visitor visa for your partner without a no further stay condition ask me as I have the right combination I have been there done that. Your Thai partner can come to Australia on a 3 month visitor visa get married and stay forever. Allmost all Australian visitor visas for Thais have a dreded

NO FURTHER STAY CONDITION.

Henleyd, your application was onshore yes?

No the application was off shore in Thailand only the medical was done in Australia, we had the option to lodge it in Australia as she was granted a 3 months visitor with only one condition NO WORK we got married in Australia and was going to lodge in Australia but changed our mind last minute because if we lodged it in Australia its about $500 more expensive and takes one year or longer to get a answer, if lodged in Australia she would of been granted a bridging visa with the same conditions as visitor visa NO WORK and no access to medicare benifits. So she wouldnt be able to work or see a doctor for free.

Faster and cheaper to do it in Thailand also she wanted to go home and spend time with her mum.

So we changed our mind last minute and applied for a further stay, we asked for 6 months and was given 4 months for holidays and honey moon with a NO FURTHER STAY CONDITION. And a medical required. Once the medical is done in Australia its not requred to be done again if lodged off sure. I payed the visa application fees at the Sydney imigration office.

I sent her home with all the documents medical results and paper work , She did the police check in BKK payed a few dollars extra to have it done on the spot, she lodged a complete aplication the same day she arived in Thailand , she was back in Australia 10 weeks later with provisional spouse visa a medicare card and a right to work.

All too easy for us

Lodge a complete aplication any missing paper work can delay the process for months.

If anyone needs help getting a visitor visa for your partner without a no further stay condition ask me as I have the right combination I have been there done that. Your Thai partner can come to Australia on a 3 month visitor visa get married and stay forever. Allmost all Australian visitor visas for Thais have a dreded

NO FURTHER STAY CONDITION.

Glad to hear of your success

Do you not think some of us other people have been there and done that too, after all where did we get our experience?? :)