Cat Cdma Mobilink Not Working

I have same model, mine working faster than a speeding bullet, I almost can't believe it!!! :D (Keep yours off!!!) ;)

I have always had about one meter of usb cable attached to mine, the other day I found a three meter cable at Safety Mind, (across from Tesco Chawang) , after attaching that speed dramatically increased... According to my "techno wizard" neighbour, do not go over 3 meters and place modem (when yours is working again! try it........ near a window, which I have always tried to do)... Sure hope yours has not burned out, CAT have not had any Modems in stock for months

Wish I could say the same for the True sim card on my Ipad 2, that's like the slow boat to China... OMG! :annoyed:

Well if CATCDMA is correct, the 3g should be launched 10th Aug .... They say everything in place... and True supposed to launch.... but when you ask True staff at Tesco, have no idea... Except when I spoke to lady when activating the Sim card, she said some parts of Samui already have, well I've tried in a number of spots and no difference..... anyone know where?

I have same model, mine working faster than a speeding bullet, I almost can't believe it!!! :D (Keep yours off!!!) ;)

Just wondering if you got your CAT 760 modem going? I had a thought.... (happens once in a while :lol: ) unplug it for at least 10 seconds and try it again.....

Mine still going at super sonic speeds today and 5 bars strong.....just like those jets flying around ... :o Pages load so fast I cannot blink.... hope that stays up ! I'll be a jolly happy camper :D

dam_n I envy you samuijimmy B)

My CDMA still not working (and as you say, none in stock at CAT)

I was in the UBC/Truevisions shop (opposite Chewang PO) paying bills last week and they are selling the 3G stick for 1,8xx baht. I cannot read Thai but speeds are 5mbps+ or 7 mbps+. I did not ask if the networks are up and running as my CDMA was OK at that stage.

dam_n I envy you samuijimmy B)

My CDMA still not working (and as you say, none in stock at CAT)

I was in the UBC/Truevisions shop (opposite Chewang PO) paying bills last week and they are selling the 3G stick for 1,8xx baht. I cannot read Thai but speeds are 5mbps+ or 7 mbps+. I did not ask if the networks are up and running as my CDMA was OK at that stage.

I have sent you a PM!

I ran into someone else yesterday, with same problem of 727 not working, they had to go to CAT office to get driver reinstalled... I found that strange, because the day before, I reinstalled mine when loading a new version of W7 on a computer with no problem from my same modem... (just plug in and play)...

CAT apparently has increased signal strength which is why my modem seems to be working at "warp speeds" these last few days... (this fits with what they (CAT) told me last month, that they had refitted all the towers on the island ... (but not 3g, although that may come when True and CAT officially get in to bed together :rolleyes: , I am not sure) for better signal. You tubes with no buffering, not tried any other larger download files yet.... but certainly much better than before.... :)

If anyone else having problems and cannot resolve, CAT they may be closed until Monday, since I think today an official holiday????

That would probably apply to Samui Immigration and Banks too... me thinks.... B)