New Pizza Shop

aussiechick

Yes, there will be a new pizza / deli opening very soon in Jomtien - Soi Casa Jomtien, which is between Soi 7 and 9. The name is Deli-zza

They have been doing taste testing in different places. Tonight I had one - and all I can say if this is the taste test give me more.

Ok description: thin crust cooked to perfection - tomato base excellent, topping: cheese, capsicum, onion and pork sausage meat.

Absolutely and utterly perfect IMHO.

if you want to try tomorrow night they will have a selection on the free buffet at Meneut Bar (next to Robin Hood Bar) on Thappraya Road on the right side before you get to Jomtien Beach Road. The buffet starts at 7:00p.m. so get along and have a try.

BTW - it is American owned and run so look out for thig like Reuben(?) and Kosher corn brisket.

Edited by aussiechick

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds yummy

Believe me they are. They had 4 different ones for trying last night. My favourite was anchovy and cheese - it was delicious!

They are doing take aways only at the moment. Will be great when the shop is finished.

Pricing, please...

B)

I will get the info soon and put it up.

I tried to find this place last night with the map info and had no success. On the Casa Rd there is a restaurant on the south corner at Beach Rd. that also sells pizza (plus many other foods) but the name did not match. Up the road that Just burgers is on has a small open air pizza place that is not open and looks abandoned?

Is this place open yet? I went to Nanda's instead for pizza.

I also tried to find it last night and the only thing I could find that looks like it is in the same area was the "open air" pizza place down the same road by Just Burgers... Went to Aussie Bar on Soi 7 and got two of their pizzas.. WHERE IS THIS PLACE???

Why are Pizza's in Thailand the same price as UK

Use the same ingredients????

They have to pay silly wages in UK, here they give them peanuts but still silly prices, rather eat Thai anyway, the cost of large pizza here 499 baht, enough for 2, thai BBQ buffet 149 baht enough for 3 and better food.

• 1 month later...

WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE????? WHERE?????

Several of us have tried to find this place with NO SUCCESS..... The only thing I could find was the deserted open air place on the same road as Justin's burger shop.

Maybe it's just a wind-up. :D

Can't really see the interest in yet another hugely overpriced Pizza place anyway.

It would nearly be cheaper to drive to Cambodia for a pizza than to buy one in Pattaya. :blink: Prices here are indeed absurdly high.