Cbr 150 Tires

KRS1

Tires for the CBR 150, which one do you prefer and why?

My bike has 100 front 120 rear, but i dont think i like this combo anymore after riding them for a couple of weeks, sticks to the road like glue, but that 100 front likes to wonder around a bit too much and after 120 kph climbs too slowly compared to past bikes and I can feel the engine stressing. Will be switching to 90 front 110 rear.

Considering the Pirellis for around 3k baht for the pair, anyone use them before, too soft for longevity? If i can get 20k kilos out of them that's fine.

I've had the 90 front 100 rear IRC combo before and they weren't bad at all, different formulation than stock issue, and are the only ones that are tubeless.

Edited by KRS1

I had 90/110 Pirellis on my 150 and I had done 15000 on them when I sold. I think would have made the 20,000km mark but borderline. From what I could make out at the time I was choosing, they appeared to be the longest lasting of the better grade tyres, but maybe not as sticky as some, which I heard were lasting 6000 to 10000km only. Clocking up close to 1000km a week I opted for the longer life.

Visions.. which Pirelli's??

Ooops sorry forget now. I havent had the bike now for 7 months. But there is only one style that has those sizes I think...or did then anyway. I got them from Charlie in Bkk who bussed them to me in Rayong...gotta say very happy with their service. Im sure if you dont, many on here will know who i am referring to. I have Charlies ph contact way back in my emails somewhere.