Swedes Caught With 'Ya-Ice' in Pattaya

Rimmer

Swedes and Thai Women Caught With “Ya-Ice” & Marijuana in Pattaya

268.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two Swedish men and two Thai women were arrested with amphetamines and marijuana possession at an apartment in Nongprue. Also at the drug fuelled party was a the two-year-old daugther of the Thai woman.

Pattaya, August 11, 2011[PDN] ; Pol.Col.Nuntawut Suwanlaong, Pattaya police was informed of foreigners taking amphetamines at the Cheunsuk Apartment, Room 111, Soi Bongkod, Nongprue. Allegedly the two-year-old girl had taken marijuana as well. The police team rushed to the scene and found two Swedes, Mr Ulf Inge Morgan Bersgen, age 36, with a year and a half expired visa and Mr Joel Malik Nordin, age 33 and two Thai women, Ms Lilata Nudum, age 21 and Ms. Ruethairat Chotitrakarn, an amphetamine addict, age 35, and her Thai-French two-year-old daugther who seemed intoxicated. The room reeked of ya-ice and marijuaha.

The police found a small bag of ya-ice and a marijuana cigarette. All the suspects were detained for urine testing, which revealed traces of amphetamines. The suspects were charged with amphetamine (ya-ice) posession.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-08-15

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Very quick to judge people. They might be very nice people that made one mistake....I thinks its about time we started helping our fellow farangs instead of hanging them before a trial. Let's all join hands and send the love of god to them. Amen

:rolleyes:

There's always one.

I think its certainly up the adults concerned to go and do what they want to ,,,,,but well out of order that the two year kid doesn't have a say in, this don't ya think?

Very quick to judge people. They might be very nice people that made one mistake....I thinks its about time we started helping our fellow farangs instead of hanging them before a trial. Let's all join hands and send the love of god to them. Amen

There's always one.

I think its certainly up the adults concerned to go and do what they want to ,,,,,but well out of order that the two year kid doesn't have a say in, this don't ya think?

Just how do we know this kid was not in on it or even the ring leader??? I have seen kids this young smoking!!!

There's always one.

Just how do we know this kid was not in on it or even the ring leader??? I have seen kids this young smoking!!!

I see 2 year olds at 7/11 frequently buying fags and whisky....................................Can I have some of the stuff you are smoking,seems to be very strong.