Top 5 Pattaya Pizza Delivery

Aussietrooper

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As pizza is most enjoyed as a delivery I would like to start a poll for the top 5 pizza delivery's in Pattaya. I have eaten pizza all over the world and still find it hard to find a decent one in Pattaya. I do like Aussie style of pizzas with loads of shredded ham and toppings but not found a place like this so far. I will start off with my top 5 with a few comments on each. Please add your favorites with a little info on each. Also if you have a delivery number please add and I will try myself and give feed back.

1. Pizza Pizza....Thin base, nice sauce but a little short of toppings.

2. Pizza Hut......Deep crust loads of toppings but has that same bland taste.

3. Seafood Emporium.....Only a small selection and delivery times vary.

4. Mikes Pizza.....A little sloppy at times, Could do with a different base ingredients.

5. Pizza Big.....Been awhile since I had one from here so cant remember details.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2, when did Pizza Hut set up shop here ?

I remember getting pizza from Pizza Hut on Beach Rd about 25 years ago.

Indeed, the Minor group purchased the franchise for Pizza Hut Thailand in 1981 and operated it until 2000, in 2001 their sister company the YUM group set up Pizza Company.

I added a poll as well,

I hope that's OK with the OP. Did I miss anything or get something wrong?

All good and well but what happens when people add new places?

Let me or another mod know what you want added, No problem for any of the mods :)

I added a poll as well,

Let me or another mod know what you want added, No problem for any of the mods :)

Looks like Pizza Company needs to be added on the vote.

Don't know about delivery, but there's a small bakery that also makes excellent pizza. Off the beaten path, next to the south-east corner of Soi Lenkee (extension of Soi Diana) just behind the 7-11 on the corner of Soi Buakhao.

It's called "Loaf Bakery" and I believe they have an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Not sure, but I think it's only 199 Baht. They've recently added a Mexican pizza to their menu that is very tasty. Here's a video:

"i dont think any pizza comes close to pizza company"

:bah:

ha ha before you crucify me try the extra cheezy sausage bites meat lovers , awesome they dont have cheezy sausage crust back home in n orth america i think its just so tasty.:rolleyes::D

I added a poll as well,

Looks like Pizza Company needs to be added on the vote.

Pizza Company and Pizza Hut are almost exactly the same. Do not split the vote. ;)

Edited by Ulysses G.

It's called "Loaf Bakery" and I believe they have an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Not sure, but I think it's only 199 Baht.

Now 199 + 10% service charge.

Loaf pizza and buffet has been widely discussed in several threads here, but as far as I know they don't deliver (yet).

There is another place just up Soi Lengkee that does deliver. I don't think it has been mentioned in this thread, but as I don't remember what it's called I can't be sure.

"There is another place just up Soi Lengkee that does deliver ... I don't remember what it's called"

Probably "Pizza-24" with a big red sign on the other (north) side of Soi Lengkee (near China Garden and Jolly Friar) -- I haven't had their pizza but have heard several good reports about it.

"There is another place just up Soi Lengkee that does deliver ... I don't remember what it's called"

Probably "Pizza-24" with a big red sign on the other (north) side of Soi Lengkee (near China Garden and Jolly Friar) -- I haven't had their pizza but have heard several good reports about it.

They also do Israeli food. Good thing Seafood Emporium has no votes as it doesn't actually even exist anymore.