Top 5 Pattaya Pizza Delivery

Aussietrooper

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like McDonalds, KFC, Subway, etc, then you will probably like Pizza Hut or Pizza Company. Agreed?

I like Hopf at Beach Rd Soi 13/1 served with their home made wheat beer.

Pizza Big is also a good one.

I am yet to be convinced that the beer is home made, it certainly is not done in those tanks behind the bar, the place is very long and narrow,so no room on the sides, plus if they were brewing there you would smell it.

Not tried the pizza, but it does look good

In the US, Pizza Hut is considered to be one of the worst pizzas you can buy and the pizza at Pizza Company is pretty much exactly the same (they were both owned by the same person at one time). The fact that they got way more votes than the other places, says a lot about pizza in Thailand. :(

thanks to have this from an American. I wondered how Pizza Company got in the poll as the poll was about pizza and not tomato cake.

I am yet to be convinced that the beer is home made, it certainly is not done in those tanks behind the bar, the place is very long and narrow,so no room on the sides, plus if they were brewing there you would smell it.

Not tried the pizza, but it does look good

The pizza are really delicious there and the wheat beer is pure nectar , don't care where its made... , the serving is a bit big so i tend to end up a bit bloated so most times opt for lamb chops

Only thing that puts me off going more regular is, its get very busy after 7 pm....

mmmm getting hungry, might actually head there tonite B)

New York Pizza House - now on 3rd Road 0807873330

and I know I will get flack for this but I do like the Canadian Bacon Pizza from The Pizza Company!

New York Pizza I think by far has the best pizza in town, 3 types of thickness of crust to choose from, great base tomato sauce and loads of quality mozzarella cheese"..I prefer the double pepperoni thin crust....delivery to all of Pattaya 0807873330 Enjoy....

• 7 months later...

"how many of this VERY limited selection of pizza joints have the people in this thread actually tried?"

Pizza Hut and Pizza Company... both of them are same same, not for me. I think they strongly cater to Thai general taste anyway, not even pretend to be the real thing for people from other parts of the globe.

Pizza Big. Tried once recently, never again. Cheap but even with that I don't think we got what we paid for.

The texture was quite similar to chewing gum.

The Formaggi one tasted like chewing gum after a couple of hours in your mouth, no flavor at all.

The Napoletana at least had the salty flavor from the anchovy pieces (which I like), same chewing gum texture.

It might have been a bad day or whatever, but when I get such a bad experience the first time I can't be bothered to waste my money and meal time on that place again.

This may be something for another thread, but how tolerant are you for bad experiences in restaurants? For me, if I have had one or two good meals and the next one is not great, I tend to give it another chance and see the trend. If the first one is mediocre, not terrible, and I like the place or food style, I will do the same. How about you?