Where Is The Best Sunday Roast In Pattaya?

english_farang_lady

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With so many recommendations, which of them serve roasted/baked pumpkin and sweet potato?

They all serve roasted potato, but I can't find roasted pumpkin or sweet potato anywhere.

Unfortunately I don't know of a Sunday Roast restaurant offering roasted pumpkin and sweet potato.

As an example suggestion: I enjoy corn niblets with my Sunday Roast but no restaurants do this so I take along a small Tupperware container containing corn niblets and then discreetly, when nobody is looking, secrete them onto my plate, stir in the gravy and continue to eat.

I recommend that you consider this same procedure (substituting the corn niblets with your beloved roast pumpkin.)

Let me know how you get on.

:)

I recommend that you consider this same procedure (substituting the corn niblets with your beloved roast pumpkin.)

:D

But that defeats the purpose of eating out and whilst corn niblets may taste good, they will never substitute for a thick slab of pumpkin.

I love a good roast dinner, but it's not complete unless it has roast pumpkin, roast sweet potato and roast onion. These vegetables are freely available in Thailand.

The first farang restaurant owner who includes the above in their Sunday roast will have me as a regular customer forever. :)

Wow you guys dont get around much .Nobody mentioned Rosie o Gradys Sunday roast at B189 ,and a pint of Guinness only B160 .Had one today around 4 pm , and am still full at 9 pm .

Ah but thats the guinness thats made you full, a meal in itself and cheap for patts at B160.

Wow you guys dont get around much .Nobody mentioned Rosie o Gradys Sunday roast at B189 ,and a pint of Guinness only B160 .Had one today around 4 pm , and am still full at 9 pm .

Ah but thats the guinness thats made you full, a meal in itself and cheap for patts at B160.

But not for much longer.

:D

But that defeats the purpose of eating out and whilst corn niblets may taste good, they will never substitute for a thick slab of pumpkin.

I love a good roast dinner, but it's not complete unless it has roast pumpkin, roast sweet potato and roast onion. These vegetables are freely available in Thailand.

The first farang restaurant owner who includes the above in their Sunday roast will have me as a regular customer forever. :D

Fair enough, 'Mighty Mouse': But I do recommend the Sunday Roast Dinner at the 'Bowling Green' on Soi Xzyte. (Actually SAT & SUN ): Pork Roast Dinner: 99 Baht and Roast Beef Dinner: 140 Baht.

Check it out!

:)