Online Uk Visa App, What Paper Work Will They Need?

Hi...filled out an application online about 3 weeks ago, I'm sure it said that they'd send an email confirming what info they 'd require. Not had that email, and getting a little concerned as I'm sure this has got to be done within 30 days. We were waiting this email before going back online to make the appointment. So I guess what we need to do is make the appointment, as we will shortly be out of time. There's no where on the site telling you exactly what documents they will need. Can anyone on this forum please help me out with this? What Ive got together so far is; Letter from her employer saying she's in employment, confirmation that she's got 200,000baht in her bank account, my bank statements, utility bill from my residential property in UK, copy of my passport, statement of how long we've been together and how we met, etc.......Does anyone know what else I should put in? Sorry if I'm coming over as all green, but this is the first time Ive done this!! Thanks to anyone in advance for replying .....

Having completed the online application form, she then makes an appointment online to attend the UKVAC to submit her paperwork and have her biometrics taken. See How to apply.

She should print out a copy of the application form and sign it to take with her. The supporting documents she supplies depends on the type of visa she is applying for. (See part 5 of the above 'How to apply' link)

So, what type of visa is she applying for?

Having completed the online application form, she then makes an appointment online to attend the UKVAC to submit her paperwork and have her biometrics taken. See How to apply.

She should print out a copy of the application form and sign it to take with her. The supporting documents she supplies depends on the type of visa she is applying for. (See part 5 of the above 'How to apply' link)

So, what type of visa is she applying for?

Hello, and thanks for that. She's applying for a 6mth, will be doing 2 , 3 week visits within the 6mths.