Dirty Sokopok Water,And Dead Fish On Maenam Beach!

Hello!

this year,,i recogneized,aster staying 2 month on maenam beach the water is so dirty then never before,i rember when i visit the beach first in the tsunami year 2004,the water was very clean,now,in the middle of the beach near the temple,all the dirt from the hole village come into the water,,

only in shangrila area the water is relatifly clean!

my sister got a very strong skin iritation called in medicine language funguses skin desees!

,every farmacy give a notherher cream,but nothing helps realy,the threatment needs now longt ime for recovering,here in europe the doctors told,

many german tourists told me,since the water is so dirty,the will never come back to this beach,all the dead fishes ,not good what happens,i think,when the surathani province,not make,any protection programm soon to filter the water,,the beach will be closed,in the near future because of poison water!:(

the farmacy was ful of tourists buying all the same treatment skin cream for 380 bath,a real good bisness indead...

Blame it on smokie and the spurs_seriously, talking crap all the time about how they are gonna win this and that - in particular at this time of the year only muddies the water on samui. Fear not though, once you wade through the bs you will find yourself in calmer more clean seas-this usually happens by the end of august when the lilly-white tide goes back out to sea (aka, fighting for 5th or 6th place like every year).

If not this, blame it on the rain or someone who is purposely trying to flog ointments.

Blame it on smokie and the spurs_seriously, talking crap all the time about how they are gonna win this and that - in particular at this time of the year only muddies the water on samui. Fear not though, once you wade through the bs you will find yourself in calmer more clean seas-this usually happens by the end of august when the lilly-white tide goes back out to sea (aka, fighting for 5th or 6th place like every year).

If not this, blame it on the rain or someone who is purposely trying to flog ointments.

Who pulled your chain jimbo? :rolleyes:

Edited by carmine

I'm getting the penguin avatar ready....biggrin.gif

You must admit, that was a first class post of mine considering the time.

You must admit, that was a first class post of mine considering the time.

Not bad James....but I won't be reeled in this year. Anyway there's enough rowing on your thread already! biggrin.gif