Why The Fish In Samui,Is More Expensice Then In Phangan And Tao?

Hello!

this year i recogneized that in samui every beach have not the same price of the same fish type in ban pur i pay in the restaurant for a white snaper 250 bath,in maenam nearly every restaurant charge 350-380 thb!

in phangan is also a middle price of 250 thb,the cheapest white snaper i found in ko tao ,on the saire beach for 180 bath,what is nearly the have price for the same fish then in samui,when i ask restaurant owner how this can happen,the say,for this price i told i got the fiish,the cannot buy on the local market,how this big price diffrent can happen?

thanks for information!

I eat fish in either a place between Nathon and Bang por. (Only Thai Sign, owner speaks excellent English.)

Nice place in Thong krut.

The fish restaurants behind Pang Bua market (Between Chaweng lake and Chaweng ring road).

There you can get your snapper for 150.

As said, go to the local places.

I eat fish in either a place between Nathon and Bang por. (Only Thai Sign, owner speaks excellent English.)

The fish restaurants behind Pang Bua market (Between Chaweng lake and Chaweng ring road).

i love fish so i will keep my eyes open for only thai sign,hope its not a girly place and me and the wife sitting wait for are fish lol

i love fish so i will keep my eyes open for only thai sign,hope its not a girly place and me and the wife sitting wait for are fish lol

We need to send you to Big C's school of Etiquette & Decorum when you get here. Are you sure you are not related to him?

We need to send you to Big C's school of Etiquette & Decorum when you get here. Are you sure you are not related to him?

he's my brother from another mother lol jap.gif i have dyslexia thats why some times i type weird even more so when knacked i will have to meet BigC once there you to Roo lol beer on me