90 Day Sign In Rule Has Changed

I noticed in Pattaya Today that the 90 day sign in now requires proof of residency as well as the TM47. Proof of residency in the form of a deed to your property or a utility bill. Have no other specifics.

Yup, from time to time Pattaya immigration asks for proof of address. Nothing new and exciting there.

Seems like there's another post just like mine that was started after. Anyways, it is saying also need copy of Passport now, copy of retirement stamp page, and copy of departure card, document verifying address (Deed or Utiiity bill) and ..... the TM 47.

Yup, from time to time Pattaya immigration asks for proof of address. Nothing new and exciting there.

Seems like there's another post just like mine that was started after. Anyways, it is saying also need copy of Passport now, copy of retirement stamp page, and copy of departure card, document verifying address (Deed or Utiiity bill) and ..... the TM 47.

Did our 90 day in Hua Hin just yesterday and my friend in Pattaya had informed me of the new requirements, so went in all prepared with the new bits and pieces but didn't offer them nor was asked for them. In and out in about 4 minutes.

Did our 90 day in Hua Hin just yesterday and my friend in Pattaya had informed me of the new requirements, so went in all prepared with the new bits and pieces but didn't offer them nor was asked for them. In and out in about 4 minutes.

That's probably the advantage of living outside of Chonburi! Not required and only 4 minutes! whistling.gif