Nok Air Website Unavailable All Day

SantiSuk

Have been trying to book a flight for next week all day. Phone lines very busy too. Finally got through by phone. Sure enough - special promotions launched today and the web-site is blitzed. Very sorry sir.

Grrr ... I hate these low cost carriers with insufficient capacity to process normal business because they are catering for the promotional business.

Nok Air cannot guarantee that my flight will not have gone up in price by the time their web-site un-jams and will charge me another 107 baht per passenger to do it over the phone.

Perhaps I'll drive instead!

So that was the problem. I have to fly tomorrow and Nok is best timing, tried to double check to no avail. Plan B, get Thai secretary to sort out. Ten minutes later all sorted. I did actually manage to get a look at the schedule later in the day though. Keep trying, especially around feeding times when the locals will leave it alone.

Cheers

Litlos

As it happens they did lose a sale of 2 seats. My wife came back tonight and said that her parents want to come too, so now we will drive. Had their website been available I would have already bought the tickets and told my wife 'tough on Mum and Dad'.

Up yer bum Nok Air :rolleyes:

In support of NOK Air, we recently booked BKK - Phitsanoluk for the 11.am flight.

Due to whatever, the flight was cancelled and we were rescheduled for the PM flight.

We then decided to drive and cancelled the flight, yesterday the refund was credited to my credit card.

Apart from the odd inconveniance of web site access, not confined to Budget Airlines, NOK have been excellent.

• 3 months later...

Out of service again (Thursday 15 December) for the last 12 hours at the very least.

Are these guys in business or not? :annoyed:

Thought you had given up anyway and was driving instead? Stalking their website isn't good for your blood pressure.

Edited by NanLaew

Out of service again (Thursday 15 December) for the last 12 hours at the very least.

Are these guys in business or not? :annoyed:

Thought you had given up anyway and was driving instead? Stalking their website isn't good for your blood pressure.

I did drive. This is another journey (that they will lose more business on).