Tourist-visa Update

......she competed in Mrs. Thai Teen.........

you might joke at this......i am also very good looking and rich, so they don't have to worry about her trying to leave me when we get to the US.....

Choke-Dee

also the staff.....a few of the people came to the window from inside and told us hello and that we made a good couple and good luck and really just alot of nice compliments...........

kkf123,

Lucky I'm not a US citizen otherwise the staff would lock themselves in, call security and tell me to p*ss off you ugly b*gg*r and take your begging bowl with you.

kkf123...I apologise on behalf of forum members** for our churlish, cynical remarks. We are just so envious of you. (** I exclude spencerharmagrafix who has clearly recently had a lobotomy so must be pitied).

Mrs Thai Teen. Sorry to have to break it to you, but your fiance is already married (don't congratulate yourself I have have no doubt you intended we pick up on this).

Keep us entertained.

We know in last tax year he earned between 149k and 319kUSD yet he lives in a 7kTHB/mth BKK apt;

6K/month (not trying to pick nits :D )

We’ve had today’s instalment of this fairy tale, now I am on tenterhooks waiting for tomorrow’s.

--------------------

Maestro

“The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.” _ Tom Clancy

6K per Month......LOLOLOL I can't take it man. This is too gooddamn funny to take.

:o

them = The United States Visa Consulate

the us = The United States

thai girl = Thai Girl

Xmas = Christmas Holiday In the United States

10 year visa = Its multiple entry. She can stay 6 monthes at a time, good for 10 years.

go back = If we want to marry we need to go back to the US visa consulate and apply for a  fiance visa.  they wanted to make this clear.

process was pretty straight forward.  they didnt even want to see our bank statement (unless they just pulled it up on their computer with my SS#).

Does not sound typical, which is good. Maybe there was a reason it was easy. No way to tell for the reader.

Hardly seems worth the trouble.

Hardly seems worth the trouble.

Seeing that I am the stupid one in this fairy-tale thread I don’t mind asking the question: what exactly do you consider hardly worth the trouble?

--------------------

Maestro

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place” _ George Bernard Shaw

The craziest thing in the world would be if my initial post was completely true. If I am 19, do stay in 6k baht/month studio and my gf did get a 10 year multi-entry tourist visa. Wouldnt that be the craziest thing in the world?

you cynics, please give a shout out of your window before you jump out, i dont want you landing on me.

The craziest thing in the world would be if my initial post was completely true. If I am 19, do stay in 6k baht/month studio and my gf did get a 10 year multi-entry tourist visa.  Wouldnt that be the craziest thing in the world?

you cynics, please give a shout out of your window before you jump out, i dont want you landing on me.

Rubbish