Where Can I Buy Castrol Tts? (Synthec 2-Stroke Oil)

onlycw

If you take a bit of time and talk slowly on the phone, or let a Thai person call you can get a whole list of dealers by calling 02-676 5444 to 6.

Or if you in the neighborhood you can visit them...

Castrol Thailand

23rd & 24th Floor, Rajanakarn Building

183 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa

Bangkok 10120

If you take a bit of time and talk slowly on the phone, or let a Thai person call you can get a whole list of dealers by calling 02-676 5444 to 6.

Or if you in the neighborhood you can visit them...

Castrol Thailand

23rd & 24th Floor, Rajanakarn Building

183 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa

Bangkok 10120

I wouldn't expect it will be a commonly stocked item given the average 2-stroke machine you see on the roads here!

Dirt Shop list Castrol products under the lubes category in their dirt bike section, but no details on what products they carry... but given their range and market, they would be the most likely, but I'd check first. (you might need to sell the bike to pay for the oil though!)

Cheers.

Every Castrol Bike Point has a selection of two-stroke oils, I buy the two-stroke oil for the outboard motor of my fishing boot... Yes, I know that special maritime two-stroke oils are probably better, but it's a small outboard engine and the Castrol Bike Point is almost around the corner...

Oops I not buy the expensive stuff I normally just go for the Castrol TS two-stroke oil... but they have 3 different oils

Edited by Richard-BKK

Cheers. I looked at the Castrol website and it was in Thai...

I recall an article in a British magazine (BIKE?) where some R&D Dept. tested different oils, including competitors'. Cheap and nasty oil led to caqrbon build up and messed up the engine pdq.

Hope that it was no huge surprise to find a Thai website in Thai language, most people in this country read Thai :D;). We, as foreigners in Thailand, are no serious target group... and company websites like Castrol Thailand do not export products so no need for English information.

In a previous post a telephone number, I called that, and that is how I found out that around the corner from where I live they have a Castrol Bike Point which also sells oil... they also fix tires and other useful stuff to know where your nearest Castrol Bike Point is. (I know lots of bike shops fix tires etc... but it's a relief to see that somebody has the right equipment.)

Edited by Richard-BKK

I've honestly never noticed any difference between the 2t oil sold here between "states' brand, regular castrol, synthetic castrol, shell 2t, or veloil.

they just smell different.

If you want good stuff, go to a dirtbike shop and get some Silkolene, Bel Ray, Golden Spectre. etc...