Adobe Flash Player

Westerner

Hi,

I have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed, but whenever I try to view something it says "You need to install Flash Player to view this". I have checked 'All Programmes' and it definitely says that it is installed.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

W

Try uninstalling Flash Player; download the standalone installer below and reinstall it again. See if that helps. BTW, which browser are you using?

Flash Player 10.3 for Windows Internet Explorer

Flash Player 10.3 for Windows - Other Browsers

Hi Supernova.

Thanks for your suggestion - just tried it but unfortunately it didn't work. I'm using Windows Internet Explorer.

W

Visit this page and see which version is installed in your PC.

If not up to date then download the latest version.

The table below contains the latest Flash Player version information. Adobe recommends that all Flash Player users upgrade to the most recent version of the player through the Player Download Center to take advantage of security updates.

Hi

Just downloaded Mozilla Firefox and it works fine with that. Thanks for your help.

W

If you alternately use the 32bit version of IE provided, it would probably work, too. It's provided as some sites don't work in 64 bit browser.

Hi

Just downloaded Mozilla Firefox and it works fine with that. Thanks for your help.

W

If you alternately use the 32bit version of IE provided, it would probably work, too. It's provided as some sites don't work in 64 bit browser.

Thanks for that, rakman.

W