Air Blade Registration Renewal

kcore

Greetings - I was just told the registration on the honda expired LAST months. I purchase it a year ago at Nat Honda in wifes name and waited for 2 months for sticker.....questions as follows: can i take it back to Nat for the renewal and if so will i have to wait for 2 months for the renewal sticker.....do i take it to the DMV on Hong Dong......can I do this by myself or do I need to bring the wifey.....I am only interested in Chiang Mai regional feed back.

Thanks Kevin

Hi Kevin,

You should be able to take it back to Nat Honda and I'm sure they will sort it out for you. Failing that you can go to Nong Hoi near the Holiday Inn in the city and renew the Tax & Insurance there.

Thanks mrclough for the info. do you think I can do this by myself as the scooter is in wifes name.....

For nong hoi go next door (north) to the test station (blue sign with yellow gear goc) where you can have the vehicle inspection (if its older than IIRC 5 years) and get compulsory gov insurance..

Then you can just slide through the drive through paying at the window..

Easy fast and cheap.

For nong hoi go next door (north) to the test station (blue sign with yellow gear goc) where you can have the vehicle inspection (if its older than IIRC 5 years) and get compulsory gov insurance..

Then you can just slide through the drive through paying at the window..

Easy fast and cheap.

Thanks everyone.....off to holiday inn I go.

Kevin