Anonymity

Jai Dee

From the current Board Statistics:

488 user(s) active in the past 45 minutes

391 guests, 93 members 4 anonymous members 

Who's hiding and why?  :o

Do you ever log on ThaiVisa as an anonymous user and why?

:D:D

Is that a yes or a no Bambi? :D ?

I used to be anon from time to time (no reason really) but a fellow TV member called me one day and said "I see you're online"... What? I protested but it was pointed out even tho my username said "off" my "last active" said I was on at the moment... dhoohh, busted! :D:o

Last Active Today, 2005-11-02 19:14:20

Status (Offline)

Edited by baht&sold

I don't even know how to make myself "Anonymous". I click on the site and it logs me in automatically. I'll have to find out though, as Daleyboy say's "when i want to read Mertons posts but i dont want to be seen to be supporting his rambling <deleted>"  :o

"log out" before closing your browser window... that should do it, unless youve ticked one of those "remember me" boxes in Iexplorer...

then youll be free to bathe in mertons posts in privacy

:D

I really want to instigate a new poll:

"Is TM nearing his sell-by date?"

* yes, he is.

* yes, he is.

But I may get suspended again.   :D  :D

Why would you be suspended again? It was ok for him to start one about scampy, i think as long as it is in bedlam, there shouldnt be a problem.

I am happy to openly admit i cant stand the bloke, his ideals, his posturing or his baiting of other members, basically i think the bloke is a <deleted>. :o

Edited by daleyboy

* yes, he is.

* yes, he is.

Why would you be suspended again? It was ok for him to start one about scampy, i think as long as it is in bedlam, there shouldnt be a problem.

I am happy to openly admit i cant stand the bloke, his ideals, his posturing or his baiting of other members, basically i think the bloke is a <deleted>. :D

He's not my "Cup of Earl Grey" either :o:D

* yes, he is.

* yes, he is.

I am happy to openly admit i cant stand the bloke, his ideals, his posturing or his baiting of other members, basically i think the bloke is a <deleted>. :D

TM actually likes Scampy.... most of you pommie blokes got it arse about face. :o

* yes, he is.

* yes, he is.

TM actually likes Scampy.... most of you pommie blokes got it arse about face. :o

Its not because of that thread that i took a dislike to him, its the fact that he has the nerve to come on a public forum and start calling me a racist boot boy, thats why i dont like the bloke.

And the fact that he likes scampy is neither here nor there, its the fact he started the thread in the first place, he was inviting comments to be made about a fellow member, but not just positive ones, also with the option on the poll to make a negative comment which in my book is wrong.

* yes, he is.

* yes, he is.

Its not because of that thread that i took a dislike to him, its the fact that he has the nerve to come on a public forum and start calling me a racist boot boy, thats why i dont like the bloke.

And the fact that he likes scampy is neither here nor there, its the fact he started the thread in the first place, he was inviting comments to be made about a fellow member, but not just positive ones, also with the option on the poll to make a negative comment which in my book is wrong.

I actually thought it was lighthearted...just like the one about what Bambina does for a job etc.

It takes all types on any forum. Sometimes I find TM ok other times not.Sometimes I think I'm a right <deleted> for what I have said as well. Everybody can make comments that anybody can find offensive. A couple of days ago, you said it was disgraceful that a bloke got a Private dick to check out a shelia for him. Now bearing in mind that there are "some" thai girls could win every acting award at the Oscars...My opinion was that it was "up to him", yet you called the move disgracefull and that the OP should be ashamed of himself. :D:D

* yes, he is.

* yes, he is.

I actually thought it was lighthearted...just like the one about what Bambina does for a job etc.

It takes all types on any forum. Sometimes I find TM ok other times not.Sometimes I think I'm a right <deleted> for what I have said as well. Everybody can make comments that anybody can find offensive. A couple of days ago, you said it was disgraceful that a bloke got a Private dick to check out a shelia for him. Now bearing in mind that there are "some" thai girls could win every acting award at the Oscars...My opinion was that it was "up to him", yet you called the move disgracefull and that the OP should be ashamed of himself. :D:D

Indeed you are right everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i wouldnt disagree with that. What i really object to is being called racist on an open forum which anyone can read. As far as the private eye thing goes i do think it is disgraceful to investigate your partner, Thai or non Thai, again just my opinion but this opinion isnt going to tar the poster with a racist image.

Anyway we are going way off topic here, sorry Jai dee, i am going back to the goonies and you can head back to wacky races :D

Anyway we are going way off topic here, sorry Jai dee, i am going back to the goonies and you can head back to wacky races :o

I'm off to hide in Penelope Pitstops knickers.....

Man she was my childhood fantasy (does that make me weird?) :D

Do you ever log on ThaiVisa as an anonymous user and why?
I didn't know you could - can you still post when anonymous?

Oh hang on anonymous is my username :o

So I suppose I always log on as an anonymous user.

I often used to woder as some people would post regularly but I would never see their name on the bottom. Lopburi3 is one and Ajarn was another what ever happened to Ajarn?

Man she was my childhood fantasy (does that make me weird?) smile.gif

mmm, if it does, then I am weird too.

If you do login anonymously, it's a good idea to also wear a disguise, Groucho nose and glasses will do, :o

(you may be invisible to other TV members, but the Mods can probably still see you and / or your IP)

Edited by cobra

Whenever I click on TV, I have to log in to post, even though I have the "Remember my username and password" clicked on. I just read through threads until I find something that interests me enough to add a post. Not a real biggie. Just lazy.

Is there some way to set it so you're already logged in when you show up on TV? Or do you still have to click on the Login link?

Edited by AmeriThai