Where Can I Buy Fireworks?

junglechef

Alot of the bigger Buddha n temple supply stores will have. There are a couple dueling ones down by the Riverside Condo n Holiday in on the CM - Lamphun Rd. that you ought to check out, just 50m from the T intersection.

And as Jackr says, as holidays approach, the supplies will get better.

I saw one guy set off a 1,000 B one once on the walking bridge by Warorot at Loi Kratong. It ejected so fast we were staring at the tube wondering if it had fizzled. Just as we looked up just in case, a huge globe of color lit up the sky. That's a 1,000 B for just one hot second of 'wow' ! (make your own joke) The other thought that occurred to me is that had we been any bit closer, or had it tipped over we would have been royally effed. It was essentially a paper cannon. Be carefulwhen you play with the big showy stuff, Jungle Chef !

Figured you'd know where, I'll PM you for show time and place!

Alot of the bigger Buddha n temple supply stores will have. There are a couple dueling ones down by the Riverside Condo n Holiday in on the CM - Lamphun Rd. that you ought to check out, just 50m from the T intersection.

And as Jackr says, as holidays approach, the supplies will get better.

I saw one guy set off a 1,000 B one once on the walking bridge by Warorot at Loi Kratong. It ejected so fast we were staring at the tube wondering if it had fizzled. Just as we looked up just in case, a huge globe of color lit up the sky. That's a 1,000 B for just one hot second of 'wow' ! (make your own joke) The other thought that occurred to me is that had we been any bit closer, or had it tipped over we would have been royally effed. It was essentially a paper cannon. Be carefulwhen you play with the big showy stuff, Jungle Chef !