Layout Of Longish Posts

watutsi

Whenever i post or reply in a longish fashion i lay out my sentences as i would in a letter .

Everything looks fine in "preview post" but when i send the post the sentences are often broken up

in an illogical way that makes the sense of what i'm trying to say less cohesive.Often a line has 2 words

then the rest of the sentence continues on the next line.

IS there a particular way i should be typing my layout to avoid this, like ignoring the length of a line

and just typing to the end of the page , i also noticed if there is a capital letter in a sentence but not

necessarily a new sentence the line breaks there and continues on the next line.

Most peoples layouts look logical so i am wondering why mine are being broken up in this way.

thankyou

Do not press carriage return / enter until you finish a paragraph, let the autoformatter to its job and all will be fine.

I add an extra blank line between paragraphs to break up the text and make reading easier.

As Crossy said, no carriage returns except at new paragraph points. The system autowraps text just as it would in MS Word so no line breaks needed.

//edit - A capital letter should have no effect on paragraph/sentence formatting.