Wanted: Shaded Swimming Pool In Central Pattaya

AbeSurd

Are you a resident, or a visitor ? If the latter, I know of a hotel that might fit the bill for you.

I'm a resident.

I'm happy to pay a reasonable amount per swim (which to me is something like 100-150 baht) for the privilege of using a hotel's pool.

Thanks.

The hotel I'm thinking of doesn't permit "walk-ins". If you eventually find a place, please post here or send me a Private Mail. In my case, I won't specify a particular requirement for shade; I can schedule my swims early or late enough to avoid the blazing sunshine of midday. While I currently have a pool at the place I live, I do keep a listing of places in Pattaya where public swimming is permitted on a walk-in basis.

• 2 months later...

Center condo do still allow walk-ins, and the pool is supposedly 25 meters, according to their web site.

Deck chairs are 50 Baht, free if you buy something from the bar.

There's no way that pool is 25 metres & the general area doesn't look clean either

I've been there a few times to eat, don't have any complaints on cleanliness and the food has always been up to par.´

Never been swimming in the pool though. However I was a bit surprised that the web site stated it as 25m.

I would also have thought it was a bit shorter, that's why I said: "Supposedly 25 meters, according to their web site".

Did you walk along the pool to get an approximate feel for how long it is?

Edited by MTH