Satellite Installation Shop Wanted

McGarty

best priced one i have found that can also do motorised systems is a thai shop near the crocodlie farm

his prices were thai prices as opposed to the spot the farang and cahrge hum double routine than normally happens

but hard to explain where it is. but i'll try ..

7/11 crossroads near black pearl 1 bar. its about 100 yards on the left before the crossroads.

coming from sucamvit along soi siam country club .. go all the way along .. look for the new shophouses, mostly emply on both sides of the road jsut before a crossroads with 7/11 and tesco on the right.. trun right at that xroads, go to the end to another x roads.. anothr 7/11 turn left ... 100 yards on right hand side

best priced one i have found that can also do motorised systems is a thai shop near the crocodlie farm

his prices were thai prices as opposed to the spot the farang and cahrge hum double routine than normally happens

7/11 crossroads near black pearl 1 bar. its about 100 yards on the left before the crossroads.

coming from sucamvit along soi siam country club .. go all the way along .. look for the new shophouses, mostly emply on both sides of the road jsut before a crossroads with 7/11 and tesco on the right.. trun right at that xroads, go to the end to another x roads.. anothr 7/11 turn left ... 100 yards on right hand side

Thanks for the reply and detailed directions.

I second the above, but the directions are wrong. When you come to the crossroads on SSCC you have to turn LEFT, not right.

Here is a link to Google Maps that shows the approximate location.

The guy opposite Lotus on Sukhumvit is very expensive.

I second the above, but the directions are wrong. When you come to the crossroads on SSCC you have to turn LEFT, not right.

Thanks a lot for that map link. No wonder I got lost earlier. But not a problem, I'll try again 2morrow.

Sorted. After one aborted attempt. I was on my way to the shop mentioned earlier when I passed a shop with dishes outside. Nipped inside and in minutes was handed the phone and talking to an English speaking Thai.

Dreambox re-programmed in 30 minutes for 300 Baht. Monthly subscription offered for 300 Baht. Installation of dish and cables done same day 1500 Baht.

I'll now be watching the Rugby tomorrow :)

oops .. yes .. it was left not right .. sorry

oops .. yes .. it was left not right .. sorry

No problem as all has ended well. Thanks for the initial reply anyway :)