Tot Compatible Wireless Dsl Router

hellofrombangkok

I have ordered TOT high speed internet and should be getting service soon (Saturday will be 2 weeks I've been waiting, but I have faith). Anyway, the service is for 9Mb which should be an improvement over my current 2.5 Mb service from CS LoxInfo.

What I would like to do is load a VPN on a wireless router. So the question is: does anyone know which wireless routers are compatible with TOT DSL service in BKK?

If I can find a router that will work I can flash it to accept a VPN and be able to stream Hulu and Netflix to my xbox finally. Thanks!

As long as the router you purchase has support VPN you’re be ok. If you looking at a permanent VPN tunnel set up from the router most domestic routers do not do this if it is VPN from the PC or Xbox setup then that is ok. Check the Box for VPN before handing over your cash. Everyone has the petlikes and dislikes. I like Linksys I was using a Linksys WAG160n on TOT 6M ADSLand it was good. Just moved and have one of the ZyXel Router that True supplyand it ok too a bit more fiddly to setup I prefer the Linksys but I not put iton the True ADSL yet as I not called to get the password yet as router comesall loaded for you from true. Others you talk with Will say Netgear etc etc. There a lot of the TPlink routers here in theshops it Chinese copy some like it I not so sure I think there a bit slower.Sorry this is a bit like buying car.

If you going to be streaming look at some test ofthe routers you like on the internet before you buy you may get some cluesthere of comparison of models.

I would suggest you purchase the router from TOT; they have DLink and TPLink ones that have VPN options.

If you buy your own router, any time you ever have a problem with the internet they are always going blame your router...no matter what the problem is.