Breakfast In Pattaya

nahpets2011

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are quite a lot of breakfast threads in this forum: do a search.

Casa Pascal, along with several other places, recently put its prices up. It is still probably the best quality buffet for the price (190B)

The other perennial choices are Lek and Apex. I dont like either and consider them expensive for what they are at 150B.

Diana Inn and Diana Dragon both still charge the old price (110/105B) and are good value, I think. Dragon is probably the best of the two.

Then you have about a thousand places doing set breakfasts for anything from about 52B (Boat, 2nd Rd) to about 199B.

I much prefer a buffet as I like to have several glasses of juice/coffee, and I like to have some Thai food as well as the usual bacon and eggs, toast and cornflakes etc. The buffets are much more brunch-like than the set breakfasts are, and that suits me fine.

I like Boat for the money, 59b? real bacon, eggs how you wantm, tea, toastcan't complain with that. Waiters always remember us, good with kids, a little hot as no air con but locals go there, quick, easy. I like it. See you at Boat on 20thOoctober!

For an English style brekky Chow soy will take some beating. Canterbury Tales cafe used to be the best in Patts but has gone downhill The last year or two. . I wish there was a good place near my house in Korat . I do miss a good brekky sinced i moved here from Pattaya.

I eat at the pig A whistle sometimes.It's on soi 7.I can't remember the prices.They serve an english breakfast ,it's quite tasty.

Probably one of the best quality breakfasts - at a price.

Tropical Berts was good as well.

The 18 Coins served a good value breakfast last time I was there.

If you're looking for a big feed & good food, try:

ALTO'S- Thappraya Rd., just up the hill from the 3rd Rd. overpass intersection: 2 Eggs, any style; good bacon; ham; 2 sausages; fried tomatoes; fried mushrooms; 2 toast w/butter & marmalade; Orange juice & Coffee or Tea @ 110 baht. If you ask for fried potatoes, they give you a huge mound for 30 baht more...

B)

ALTO'S- Thappraya Rd., just up the hill from the 3rd Rd. overpass intersection: 2 Eggs, any style; good bacon; ham; 2 sausages; fried tomatoes; fried mushrooms; 2 toast w/butter & marmalade; Orange juice & Coffee or Tea @ 110 baht. If you ask for fried potatoes, they give you a huge mound for 30 baht more...

B)

You forgot the beans. Quite good, because they serve in a separate small bowl, which means your eggs are not floating ---- if you know what I mean.

For an English style brekky Chow soy will take some beating. Canterbury Tales cafe used to be the best in Patts but has gone downhill The last year or two. . I wish there was a good place near my house in Korat . I do miss a good brekky sinced i moved here from Pattaya.

Agree about the canterbury tales going downhill but it was never the best in town.Although I'm sure "Danio" (boss of c.t.) will be on in a bit to bull the place up !

Little Wonder Cafe does a great breakfast.

All I know is that I once stopped at Green Tree along Beach Road and the breakfast was equivalent to a cheap 50 baht breakfast though I paid three times the amount. I guess those places along North Beach Road like to rip off the tourist or the BKK folks visiting on weekends. The worse breakfasts in Pattaya (and it seems to be the standard) are two eggs, with mystery meat "sausage" (really a hotdog)-- and if there is bacon, it is mostly fat and not completely fried...with instant coffee (fake powder cream). Disgusting.

Pattini Cafe on 2nd Rd. has the best breakfast for the price in my opinion. Around 120 bt.

Riveria Beach on 13/2 has a decent breakfast for 100 bt.

Villa Market has a counter that serves up a decent breakfast for 68 bt.

Agreed on Casa Pascal. Good quality for the money.

Pattini Cafe on 2nd Rd. has the best breakfast for the price in my opinion. Around 120 bt.

Riveria Beach on 13/2 has a decent breakfast for 100 bt.

Villa Market has a counter that serves up a decent breakfast for 68 bt.

Do Not count on Villa Market, they have gone down hill in my opinion, eating counter has gone to hell lately.

B)

You forgot the beans. Quite good, because they serve in a separate small bowl, which means your eggs are not floating ---- if you know what I mean.

Was going to give this place a try today.

It was closed?

i like the breakfast at the place on Soi Diana called Robins Nest.. Sunday lunch is good as well

The problem with a lot of these places in and around Soi Bukhoa / LK Metro & Soi Diana is the lack of parking facilities if you're in a car.....

JH

On a sunday. i can normally get a space up outside the big office building and just walk back to robins nest.

The problem with a lot of these places in and around Soi Bukhoa / LK Metro & Soi Diana is the lack of parking facilities if you're in a car.....

One of the advantages of living within walking distance. I'm all of 3 minutes stroll from there.

One of the advantages of living within walking distance. I'm all of 3 minutes stroll from there.

That's true but also many disadvantages of living round about there too, noise for a start, plus it stinks of shit round about there.....

JH