Mitsubishi Ex Vs Chevy Cruze

I think it's going to be 2012 City ,Yingluck told Ford's Alan Mulally to bugger off (my take on it) when he lobbied the government 0ver the 1.6 Fiesta.

so Honda and Toyota gets to share the car cake as usual, and some left overs for Brio and March and Mazda2. City que is presently 3 months, so i will need a sales manager to supply November City

To bad, Fiesta has what it takes to be a winner, except government connections

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's going to be 2012 City ,Yingluck told Ford's Alan Mulally to bugger off (my take on it) when he lobbied the government 0ver the 1.6 Fiesta.

so Honda and Toyota gets to share the car cake as usual, and some left overs for Brio and March and Mazda2. City que is presently 3 months, so i will need a sales manager to supply November City

What about Proton? Is the Savvy included?

What about Proton? Is the Savvy included?

so far only TH made

Probably the wrong person vs wrong culture to query the government over a decision that one could say was/is/will be not well thought out.

employing yanks to lead companies in TH may be ok, but have them approach TH government sounds like a disaster, and obviously was in this case. Seems like Toyota rather skipped a few altis 1,6 sales, than letting Ford have a slice of the cake with Fiesta 1,6

japanese oligopol is back on its feet in TH

Probably the wrong person vs wrong culture to query the government over a decision that one could say was/is/will be not well thought out.

employing yanks to lead companies in TH may be ok, but have them approach TH government sounds like a disaster, and obviously was in this case. Seems like Toyota rather skipped a few altis 1,6 sales, than letting Ford have a slice of the cake with Fiesta 1,6

japanese oligopol is back on its feet in TH

The only hope is if the government feel they will fall foul of the WTO, which obviously whoever drew up the plan had never heard of or was aware that Thailand was signed up to, but that may be only the imports i would presume if they say every thing up to 1.5 / Trucks 1mb it could be ok still no help to 1.6. Who knows?

If i had a Camera , i still couldnt post a pic, it took me an age to do the Logo. No idea how too.My RANGE ROVER that seems to anoy you, i rarely mention, as does MRO with his Porche,and all the Audi Benz posters do the same.., no pics. My Wife can post you a Pic of her NEW Accord if you like.You could sniff the Seats.

If i had a Camera , i still couldnt post a pic, it took me an age to do the Logo. No idea how too.My RANGE ROVER that seems to anoy you, i rarely mention, as does MRO with his Porche,and all the Audi Benz posters do the same.., no pics. My Wife can post you a Pic of her NEW Accord if you like.You could sniff the Seats.

Very funny clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Wait till he starts on Tuna Drivers, we all took it well.Thats what this is all about. Fun. Dont foreget, im the one with a Daughters Spivo , another Lady Choise, like his snoooooze. Perhaps he will be happy when my leased Chelsea Tractor goes back when i retire, and he can feel Mr Big when he pulls alongside my City, or Mitsu.

He's a real sucker, swears theres nothing wrong with his seats then posts photos, one of the rear not sat on looking nice and firm and one of the front looking total the opposite SSS( satin sad and sloppy). I know you can't go back now and take them when they were new to post so the cats out of the bag just accept it , we've had enough evidence don't keep posting it.

Jeez thaicruze, now it's gotten to the stage where you're posting pictures of leather polish.

<deleted>!

I think you might be a little obsessed with your car. It would almost be reasonable if it was

something to brag about like an Audi, Beemer or Porsche, but a run of the mill Cruze!

Honestly, you sound like a 15 year old talking about a Sony Playstation.

Can you post some pictures of the lube you use on the exhaust when you spend the night with it?

Jeez thaicruze, now it's gotten to the stage where you're posting pictures of leather polish.

<deleted>!

I think you might be a little obsessed with your car. It would almost be reasonable if it was

something to brag about like an Audi, Beemer or Porsche, but a run of the mill Cruze!

Honestly, you sound like a 15 year old talking about a Sony Playstation.

Can you post some pictures of the lube you use on the exhaust when you spend the night with it?

He goes to school but claims to be a teacher.

REading this thread, and the other Shabby Cruze thread, one can surmise from this guy's posts:

1. All cars, compared to the Shabby Cruze, are Crap...

2. All Shabby cruzes, next to his shabby cruze... are crap.

eeeeeeeeeeeeer, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well yes, in a nut shell.

AND don't forget, the most knowledgeable members of our forum are imbeciles :o.

How many Kms has it done starting to look a bit 'sat in' already or is there another reason for that?

What do you mean "sat in". Which picture are you talking about. one is mine the other is an internet picture.

This is mine

452e84c4-1.jpg

Do you think this looks "sat in"?

it looks cheap

Snobbery and his got a Cruze :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: i would call it sad.

:lol::lol: This thread and poster are too much fun! We better back off or he'll quit posting..

highly unlikely, he either works for chevy or loves that crap car way to much. either way i reckon he is a bit of a twunt. give me the mitsu any day

And here are the rear seats

6accea00.jpg

And here is the center console

9a67cab4.jpg

What can you say but "perfection achieved".

And here is the "suspect looking leather dash instead of cloth"

2edc8654.jpg

I don't see what is suspect about it

Now, notice how I am the only one postin pictures of his car, while others just TALK about it.

yes, sad iint?

the leather in your photos looks cheap and greasy, posting more pictures is not going to change that.

And here are the rear seats

6accea00.jpg

And here is the center console

9a67cab4.jpg

What can you say but "perfection achieved".

And here is the "suspect looking leather dash instead of cloth"

2edc8654.jpg

I don't see what is suspect about it

Now, notice how I am the only one postin pictures of his car, while others just TALK about it.

yes, sad iint?

the leather in your photos looks cheap and greasy, posting more pictures is not going to change that.

Looks like 70's yank vinyl. :huh:

Looks like 70's yank vinyl. :huh:

In fairness, the OP did state that the retrimming only cost 5,000 Baht.. ;)

Yes but the dealer told him the actual retrimming cost was 20,000.

I'd say he ended up with what he paid for. It does look cheap. But he's happy and he's the one who is going to live with it...

I'd say he ended up with what he paid for. It does look cheap. But he's happy and he's the one who is going to live with it...

Looks like C grade leather to me, given the blemishes/grain, so prolly worth around 13K...

Looks like C grade leather to me, given the blemishes/grain, so prolly worth around 13K...

the dash fabric replacer/cover looks like synthetic, perfect match to the otherwise synthetic dash

and isnt lanoline grey/beige in color, so how can a clear liquid contain it?

And what was wrong with a Yank Chevy when it wasnt a Redundant Stock Collector.I love old Yank Cars, it hurts me to see accountants welding junk and living off Chevy The Man.

Uh huh. The only salvation for GM these days is Cadillac - and I have to say a few years ago I'd have never thought I'd say that ;)